Inokin T18 II Coil Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this is in the right place.

I switch a while back to the Inokin T18 II. I read some reviews on it and in a couple it told me to expect the coils to last about a week, It would likely last through about 18ml of liquid. So I made sure I had a good supply of coils.

Well, I've been using the first coil since ground hog day. Gone through 5 18ml bottles of juice and the thing still seems to be going strong and seems to be working the same as the first drag. Am I missing something? Anyone have any real information on how long I can expect the average coil to last?

Reactions: liblue1

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Hopefully this is in the right place.

I switch a while back to the Inokin T18 II. I read some reviews on it and in a couple it told me to expect the coils to last about a week, It would likely last through about 18ml of liquid. So I made sure I had a good supply of coils.

Well, I've been using the first coil since ground hog day. Gone through 5 18ml bottles of juice and the thing still seems to be going strong and seems to be working the same as the first drag. Am I missing something? Anyone have any real information on how long I can expect the average coil to last?

Coil life is dependent on many factors like darkness of juice, nic strength, sweeteners, what wattage you vape at, VG content, length of drags, etc.

liblue1

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    While I am not currently using that one. I am using the Ajax tank & coils... I do find they can last about a month with my ADV...(cotton candy)... yes it all depends on the juice you are using... the darker the juice the shorted the coil life... also how high you have it set (my preference is around 40) I usually go up as the flavor tapers off and when I hit 55W I know it's time to change it...

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Hi . . . . IMHO - NOPE - Not missing anything, its one of the benefits. . . It's been my personal experience with these and a number of other Innokin coils (Prism T18/T22 coils, Z-coils, and Scepter coils) that they will last for quite some time depending on the e-Liquid you are using. Most of mine last up to 90+ days (3 months or better ), the only ones that "died" (3 of them) - 1 "DOA" , 2 I vaped tank dry. However, I use Unflavored NIC 24 mg w/Koolada & occasionally a drop or 2 of Menthol Crystal Liquid - which is very clear. Hope this information is somewhat helpful . .. Just Saying. . . :rolleyes:

• Love
    Thanks.

For those that don't know. The T18 has 3 settings, 10.5, 12 and 13,5W. I keep mine on the middle setting. You can also set the air flow, there are 4 holes that can be uncovered and try to reduce the air flow as much as possible. The drag feels just like smoking a cigarette.

The liquid I use is premixed, pretty light in color, but highest in nic you can buy premixed. It's tobacco flavor, no sweeteners or anything. It's pretty basic. Yes, I am an ex-smoker, been vaping only for 9 or 10 years now.

Anyway, all of this might explain why I'm getting longer life out of these coils than the reviews gave them credit for. I didn't pay attention, or they didn't say what kind of liquid they were using. It probably means that I have enough coils in the house to last me years, which is okay because I like to stay stocked up in preparation for what our wonderful government will do next.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread