• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Input Needed ASAP... Louisville Meeting

Will you be attending the Louisville Meeting Saturday Aug. 7th

• Yes! You couldn't keep me away!

• No, but I'll try to make the next one!

• No. Louisville is too far away, but would come to a meeting closer to me.

• No. Have no interest in meeting this crazy crew!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
MEETING PLACE DECIDED:

Bonnie and Clyde's
7611 Dixie Hwy
Saturday, 8/7 at 4:00pm
Note: Cash only establishment

REQUEST:
Please indicate in the poll if you'll be joining us. This will help us determine how many to hold seats for!

P.S. If you have extra equipment that others could try, samples to share or juice you'd like to trade/give away... please bring it! I'll be bringing a Fist Pack and 2 eGos as well as extra attys and tons of juice! :D

Thanks everyone!... Teri

Last edited:

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Since you're counting on me to make the call even though I haven't been to any of the locations, I'll pick Bonnie & Clyde's.

Didn't want you to feel left out. :D Besides... neither have I.

So, that's settled.... Bonnie and Clyde's it is! I'm changing the opening post of this thread accordingly.

We still need everyone to let us know if they'll be attending, so the polls are still open!

Big Easy

Jun 13, 2010
Kentucky
Hey guitarman023,
There are several hotels in the area. I have not stayed in any, so I don't know the prices. One is a Holiday Inn. The are a couple of newer hotels as well, can't recall the names though. If I go by, I will PM you with there names.

TWolf,
Waverly Hills Sanatorium is real close (right down the street). Need to come here around Halloween, they use to do tours. I don't know if they still do, but I think so. I have been in there a couple of times, night tours. Pretty cool. It's been on TV several time as one of the scariest places on Earth. They filmed a movie up there a couple of years ago.

Jynn

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
louisville ky
Last I knew, it was owned by the Mattinglys and they do offer tours for like $25 or something (the place has changed hands several times, so could be under new ownership now... ) I've been up there a few times (probably 10 years ago) It's a dilapidated old building like any other dilapidated old building, but there is/was some decent graffiti inside, and it's neat from a historical perspective :)

Never saw anything ghosty, but also never expected to :p

P.S
I got someone to swap me days, so I will be able to make the meetup now :D

Last edited:

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
I got someone to swap me days, so I will be able to make the meetup now :D

:banana:Yeah! So glad you're going to be there!

BTW... If any of you know someone curious about vaping, be sure to issue an invitation to the party. I'll have a couple of extra eGos with me that someone could try. It would be a great opportunity for anyone that would like to ask questions, get some info and take 'er for a test drive!

guitarman023

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Marietta, Ohio
BTW... If any of you know someone curious about vaping, be sure to issue an invitation to the party. I'll have a couple of extra eGos with me that someone could try. It would be a great opportunity for anyone that would like to ask questions, get some info and take 'er for a test drive!

I'm hoping I can eventually get my e-hookah going good as another way to possibly introduce people to it. I have a group of people that go to a hookah bar in columbus when I'm in town there, and I gotta say, I miss hookahs more than cigs, so I'm hoping I can get this thing working the way I want it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread