• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Insane sale i found on mvp 2.0 $$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisRich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I could not believe it until after I got my confirmation receipt, that I had just taken a giant step to make my girl happy(she deserves it).I was lookin on cr*^*list when I spotted it , MVP 2.0 for 39.99 !!!!! It is from 101VAPE in Carlsbad, ca. and after calling and rechecking and then ordering-I went to HI TEC to tell someone, anyone, because the folks at HI TEC VAPORS treat my fiancee and I in a way that epitomizes the word 'caring' , they are awesome so I wanted to let them know so they could save $$ . I rode my bicycle over there as fast as I could and told Austin the news on the sale......and he said , "no effin way, they ain't allowed to sell them at that price." I was stoked because I was maybe getting the chance to help out a group of people who care what happens to Kristin and I. I also felt guilty for not buying one from their store, but Austin just said, "Go for it, dude, you guys need a break and that price is damn good." So I like to hang out there because there is no pressure from them to buy, you can chill out on the sofa, listen, learn, and share. I just wish that they maybe had one or two of those old school sit down tabletops arcade games like Centipede or Ms. Pac-man. Who knows maybe they will someday. I also love to help people whenever I can when they are asking about new flavors......Sharon, please bring me an application:rolleyes: .So, if you want an MVP 2.0 , it was 39.99 plus 7.99 for priority shipping .God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread