insert bad language here-

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
and here -

turns out that i left my mod in a charity shop today went back not more than 1min after realizing( i was visiting next door )and it wasn't there knowone seen it no cameras in the place

rip yihisx500 and blitz FP second sx500 i have lost :(

on a positive note the batteries where baddly needing rewrapped :D :D

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Oh no!!!!! Maybe call today. Hopefully someone turned it in. I’d be sick to my stomach. I leave my mod in the car or in a bag when I go out just for that reason. I’m sure that would happen to me too.

So sorry. RIP YIHISX500 & Blitz FP :cry:

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
i know all the staff ,bar one new guy who was shifty when i asked about it
sat outside till the place closed just incase it was him because tomorrow morning one of the members of staff who wasn't in today is going searching for me
know way did he take it out of the store today with me standing outside but tbh a member of the public prob picked it up or the new guy sold it lol

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Sympathy, empathy etc - that seriously isn't funny.

I have left set ups in the bar oppposite in Spain here, but always got them back but then again Spain is back to being a smoking ( and how) country rather than a vaping one.

Good luck and hope you get it back tomorrow - btw many years ago when I was really young I worked in a Dry Cleaners - we used to keep the cash float overnight in a coat sleeve - might be worth doing a quick pat at the coat and jacket pockets in the Charity in case it's been planked there.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I use a comms pouch (police/military pouch that holds walkie talkies) that I had laying around as a mod holster so I never set mine down for just this reason. It's always on my belt and is fully adjustable to fit practically any mod. I'm sure it has saved me from loosing a mod multiple times.

I highly recommend a mod holster if loosing a mod is a concern to you.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Maybe one day we need something like facial recognition features on mods instead of useless Bluetooth speakers. Would also help satisfy the over 21 age requirement if when you set it up for your face the mod could look at you and go "21? You're 21? Do I look like an idiot mod? Go get your parents in here right now".

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
Maybe one day we need something like facial recognition features on mods instead of useless Bluetooth speakers. Would also help satisfy the over 21 age requirement if when you set it up for your face the mod could look at you and go "21? You're 21? Do I look like an idiot mod? Go get

So Bluetooth lets one converse with the mod? I assumed it might be like a speaker thing so one can have music with their clouds! :nun:

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
and here -

turns out that i left my mod in a charity shop today went back not more than 1min after realizing( i was visiting next door )and it wasn't there knowone seen it no cameras in the place

rip yihisx500 and blitz FP second sx500 i have lost :(

on a positive note the batteries where baddly needing rewrapped :D :D
With eyes like that it may well have been sitting exactly where you left it but it didn't register.

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
seems a shoper pocketed it, damn

back to my 75's n mechs till i can raise some funds was only a few month old too

good excuse for a Dna 250c lol

Wow, I'm so sorry. I looked it up and saw it was a great one for a lot of money. Bummer.
The suspect worked at the shop, right? He could've flogged it and pocketed the money! You showed good self control there, just watching him actually. :thumb:

So mechs are unregulated ones that could blow up and kill innocent vapers? ;)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
So Bluetooth lets one converse with the mod? I assumed it might be like a speaker thing so one can have music with their clouds! :nun:

Yup. Wismec decided having your mod act as a mini boombox would somehow be a good idea. I ibt think it made any sales record for them.

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
Yup. Wismec decided having your mod act as a mini boombox would somehow be a good idea. I ibt think it made any sales record for them.

Rofl. Okay, being that you abide in a NY state of mind, I can't tell if you're serious!
I did see one device that you could speak commands to. Did anyone buy that, I wonder?
I joy, clean my house NOW!!!

Reactions: stols001

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Rofl. Okay, being that you abide in a NY state of mind, I can't tell if you're serious!
I did see one device that you could speak commands to. Did anyone buy that, I wonder?
I joy, clean my house NOW!!!

0D7F940D-A9A2-49CC-983E-2C94B0FF1A73.png

Nah, I prefer headphones if I'm out.

As to iJoy cleaning your house on command, I'd consider it lucky if the fire button is still working 2 weeks after purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread