Insomniacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
My schedule does give me plenty of time for my son and also side projects. Just not much sleep. Good news it's already Friday tonight. Letitia PIF'ed me this Gorge rda and I love it. I originally built it with some Quad Core FC and saw how much more room it had so I rebuilt it with the Hex. It is amazing with the Hex Core. Great flavor and huge vapor at .23 and 65W. Looks sweet on the SL Class too.
20181116_160602.jpg
20181117_114306.jpg

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
My schedule does give me plenty of time for my son and also side projects. Just not much sleep. Good news it's already Friday tonight. Letitia PIF'ed me this Gorge rda and I love it. I originally built it with some Quad Core FC and saw how much more room it had so I rebuilt it with the Hex. It is amazing with the Hex Core. Great flavor and huge vapor at .23 and 65W. Looks sweet on the SL Class too. View attachment 780699 View attachment 780697

Yeah she talks up the Gorges they do seem interesting but that Mason 40mm the possibility

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Crazy multi coil builds galore on that one. I don't have anything that would come near to fitting a 40mm atty. i seriously like the two smaller sizes also. I am going to bookmark that one. Have to get something like the LiPo's JamesDMad has for the 4mm.The VA Goliath is another crazy one. Someone on the Shiny thread built octo verticals in a similar rda. It wasn't a clone but had a very similar deck. It's 30mm. The original is really expensive but the one he had wasn't too bad.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Yeah she talks up the Gorges they do seem interesting but that Mason 40mm the possibility
I love it. It is kinda like my GR1 which I love but bigger. The chamber isn't quite as reduced but tjere is more room for bigger builds, more AF and the flavor is on point.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Good morning everyone. I have another dang medical issue, I am sort of running into the issue of none of my docs being here, and it is a total PITA. Gonna try and see a doc "my office doc" who was super sweet when I consulted her after going to the "one" Urgent care here over lunch but there was no parking. In a bit here gonna try to get an urgent appointment with the doc here my doc said to see. If not I guess it's the urgent care tonight in Tucson.

It sucks, I am gonna find a PCP here I think because like, I'm home on weekends which like my normal doc is closed anyway. Gotta do SOMETHING Sigh.

It better not eat up my minikin funds, is all I can say but I KNOW it is the type of issue they do a lot of tests over.

When I called MY mommy to whine she was in the hospital for heart palpitations and being checked for a pulmonary embolism. Whining seemed, ah inappropriate. She's fine apparently. She has been ignoring heart palpitations for weeks though, it kind of made me feel better/worse about my OWN situation actually. I actually AM trying to see a doc within the constrains of my own "no PTO" and "no doc" situation. Etc.

Worst case, urgent care in Tucson that I at least KNOW. Sigh.

Anna

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Good morning everyone.
Juggerknot mini is pretty sweet. May need a couple more.
View attachment 781445 View attachment 781447
That looks sweet:thumbs: I like the mini a lot. The full size version is a bit big for my taste. Does come with bubble tank it looks like. I thought it did but had only seen it with straight glass. Nice coil as well. Looks like it has 4 post holes so it can be built either way

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Good morning everyone. I have another dang medical issue, I am sort of running into the issue of none of my docs being here, and it is a total PITA. Gonna try and see a doc "my office doc" who was super sweet when I consulted her after going to the "one" Urgent care here over lunch but there was no parking. In a bit here gonna try to get an urgent appointment with the doc here my doc said to see. If not I guess it's the urgent care tonight in Tucson.

It sucks, I am gonna find a PCP here I think because like, I'm home on weekends which like my normal doc is closed anyway. Gotta do SOMETHING Sigh.

It better not eat up my minikin funds, is all I can say but I KNOW it is the type of issue they do a lot of tests over.

When I called MY mommy to whine she was in the hospital for heart palpitations and being checked for a pulmonary embolism. Whining seemed, ah inappropriate. She's fine apparently. She has been ignoring heart palpitations for weeks though, it kind of made me feel better/worse about my OWN situation actually. I actually AM trying to see a doc within the constrains of my own "no PTO" and "no doc" situation. Etc.

Anna
Sorry to hear about your medical issues. That stuff is never fun. Health comes first though. You can always make more money as long as you have your health.

• Love
Reactions: stols001

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
That looks sweet:thumbs: I like the mini a lot. The full size version is a bit big for my taste. Does come with bubble tank it looks like. I thought it did but had only seen it with straight glass. Nice coil as well. Looks like it has 4 post holes so it can be built either way
Such an easy build deck. Airier than I expected but pretty quiet regardless of where you adjust the af. Coil is oNE of WPMac next door. Think I'm going to try the half fork in the hermetic. No time to build it today, back out the door in a half hour. Coil in the Juggerknot is a Fralien.

Reactions: stols001

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com

Anna

hope you feel better soon.

Good morning everyone.
Juggerknot mini is pretty sweet. May need a couple more.
View attachment 781445 View attachment 781447

aww it's a baby

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Such an easy build deck. Airier than I expected but pretty quiet regardless of where you adjust the af. Coil is oNE of WPMac next door. Think I'm going to try the half fork in the hermetic. No time to build it today, back out the door in a half hour. Coil in the Juggerknot is a Fralien.
Going to have to pick one up. Build deck looks really simple, heard it is easy to wick as well. I want another single coil rta and that one looks like a winner.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Thanks for the well wishes, LOL. I am still alive, no thanks to the adult team I saw yesterday. I won't post a long rant about it. I just did on the shinyitis thread.

I have no clue what it is, or if I should even be in the hospital but I just came home and ate a very iron rich dinner, and hoped for the best.

I am going to stop those dang ensure shakes, because actually that is the main change I've made recently and I know the whole "too much soy" may be a myth thing, but my family is sensitive to it, in fact my kiddo can't drink them at all.... But I am thinking maybe they are messing with my hormones. If it's that, I should know fairly soon.

I drink them mainly because I am pressed for time, can't really find time or space to like ,eat better, and they're easy and I NEED more calories it seems to me I am always lugging SOMETHING heavy from pillar to post, so I am gonna find something without soy and see how I do.

It beats being put on hormonal birth control or unnecessary tests etc. I can't believe my doc suggested that, AS SHE was a) swabbing to check for an infection and b) referring me to an OBGYN.

I was like "This is the VERY FIRST time this has happened, you are TELLING me you don't know what it is, AND you clearly had not read my medication or diagnosis list, because I cannot take that stuff, what is your possible rationale for that suggestion?"

Oh well, they would have gotten a LOT worse out of me, only I was an employee but had that been any other doctor service, they would have been... eh hearing a lot of stuff.

I am sure not all of the docs on the adult side suck, and I would not work there for all the tea in china (srsly, my pede clinic docs are great but they seem all more experienced. Etc.) I am sure there is at least ONE good doc over there and I will find that doc but meh, no fun.

I'd like a vacation where I'm not sick honestly.

Anna

• Love
Reactions: Skunk!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread