Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
That takes two 21700s?
No just one. Want 2 batteries for each single 21700. Going to have to get some thread goo for the SL, threads weren't bab but gets worse everytime I open the battery cap. You guys weren't exaggerating. One reason I went with the detonator. The other is I'm getting the detonator for 70.50 shipping included.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
No just one. Want 2 batteries for each single 21700. Going to have to get some thread goo for the SL, threads weren't bab but gets worse everytime I open the battery cap. You guys weren't exaggerating. One reason I went with the detonator. The other is I'm getting the detonator for 70.50 shipping included.
I put silicone grease on mine. It helps a lot. I have probably taken the cap off and put it back on almost 100 times now and it's fine. It is annoying though. I like to think it is a locking mechanism. The SL is too expensive to have cheap threading.

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Somewhere in mid - AL, USA
@Skunk! I
Newbie to this forum.
Truly love you atty. That looks awesome. Reminds me of whenever I got my PV atty a few years back. Wished I knew where it was, somewhere in a box! Lol. Hope you enjoy it,I'm waiting on a Pulse myself. Picked one up on sale for like $12. Hope you have a great weekend!:)

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
@Skunk! I
Newbie to this forum.
Truly love you atty. That looks awesome. Reminds me of whenever I got my PV atty a few years back. Wished I knew where it was, somewhere in a box! Lol. Hope you enjoy it,I'm waiting on a Pulse myself. Picked one up on sale for like $12. Hope you have a great weekend!:)
Thanks! I like the Littlefoot a lot. I think it was $20 on ebay. The Pulse is a good little mod for the price. I have a couple of them. Rhey are compact and light and practically indestructable. I modified one to take 21700 batteries and I love it. Eightvape had DRSQ's on sale for $13. Those are good little attys.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I got to bed late (Christmas party) it turned out fine (Christmas party) it way my husband's birthday (discovered and announced at Christmas party.) Oh well, everyone knows I'm a ditz. I truly wish he'd ANNOUNCE it , I do a few days before LOUDLY so no one forgets.

Oh, my crazy head boss asked how long we'd been together and I said 16 years; the husband corrected me "17 years at a pig roast." There was conversation about that, and I said, "Yep, I was there, with a kid and everything, I was like a Barbie, with accessories." :facepalm:

Fortunately, big boss married a chick with two kids. I did myself proud. Oy.

He was kind of nice we played that awful game where you trade presents and like, I opened a snow globe at one point, (sometimes the packaging was misleading) and started to jump up and down, giggling, "It totally is as snow globe!" (I have never owned one.) Head boss seemed to find it amusing and told me, "I think that is for you."

We also had to introduce ourselves and spouses. I thought mine could, but I guess not. I had to introduce him too.

Never let it be said that I do not know how to liven up a party. I do. It helps that I'm still fairly hot when I get all dressed up, (maybe that is my own estimation but yeah spanks and everything so. ..

The food was like, edible, but barely. Very posh, barely edible.

This is why I hate these things. LOL.

So much to do I am SERIOUSLY waiting for my meds to kick in then it's snuff all day and doing what I don't want. No atomizers got purchased either. Oh well.

Anna

Reactions: ranjen617

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Somewhere in mid - AL, USA
Thanks! I like the Littlefoot a lot. I think it was $20 on ebay. The Pulse is a good little mod for the price. I have a couple of them. Rhey are compact and light and practically indestructable. I modified one to take 21700 batteries and I love it. Eightvape had DRSQ's on sale for $13. Those are good little attys.

I appreciate that. I'll certainly go to the site and pick up one.
I've been waiting on the mod to come in since they are waiting on another product to complete the order. I'm stoked! Out of all the mods I've owned this will be my first mech mod. I feel confident but we'll see. If I like it I'll certainly look into a few more since I'm one that likes different juice during the day. (Like everyone else here! :) )
I'm hoping next will be making my own juice, that will come after I do the mech. One step at a time.
Thank you again for the places to look. Going there in a few! !!! :)

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I appreciate that. I'll certainly go to the site and pick up one.
I've been waiting on the mod to come in since they are waiting on another product to complete the order. I'm stoked! Out of all the mods I've owned this will be my first mech mod. I feel confident but we'll see. If I like it I'll certainly look into a few more since I'm one that likes different juice during the day. (Like everyone else here! :) )
I'm hoping next will be making my own juice, that will come after I do the mech. One step at a time.
Thank you again for the places to look. Going there in a few! !!! :)
DIY e liquid os the only way to go. After the initial investment, it costs mr next yo nothing. You can custom tailor it to your liking. Most of the regulars in this thread do DIY and like different flavor types. So you will find help here. Check out rhe Random rhread when you are ready to go down the rabbit hole.
Random DIY mixing and More

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Hey,Skunk. Been missing you on the Random thread.
I haven't been on ecf much lately. Been busy and spending most of my free time time at the skate park with my son. I am so happy to have my health back after my surgery. I will stop by over there soon. Sorry for being a stranger.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I haven't been on ecf much lately. Been busy and spending most of my free time time at the skate park with my son. I am so happy to have my health back after my surgery. I will stop by over there soon. Sorry for being a stranger.
    Look forward to seeing ya. Your son's a lucky boy to have such a great Dad.:)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Look forward to seeing ya. Your son's a lucky boy to have such a great Dad.:)
    I have thought this many times listening to him talk of taking his son places. Not a common thing for a man to put his child before everything with quality time. Your son will have a much better chance at growing up to be a fine man because of it!

Susaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2009
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    View attachment 738007
    It's 4:30 a.m. and I am wide awake again. Random vape related (or not) discussion sounds good right about now. Probably wont help at all with sleep, but at least it we'll be entertained.
    I've always been those kind of people more widely awake at late hours than early in the morning. For a very long while I used those hours to program. I came to a point where as I was falling asleep things started popping up like fireworks and I had to get up and do something about it, to the extent of sleeping with a writing pad right next to my bed and in late years, my computer.
    But these past years my sleeping patterns are shifting again. I sleep right after dinner, and by the time 3 or 4 AM roll by, I'm fully awake. Last night I had a wonderful night, slept from 11 PM right to 6AM! Wonderful!
    And no, I'm inmune to sleeping drugs. I've been given EVERYTHING to sleep. The two times I was in the hospital, doctors gave orders to give me something to sleep... Same sleeping patters like I had at home, even with the heavy sleep meds.
    So nowadays I try not to be too cranky if I had a rough night...

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    I've always been those kind of people more widely awake at late hours than early in the morning. For a very long while I used those hours to program. I came to a point where as I was falling asleep things started popping up like fireworks and I had to get up and do something about it, to the extent of sleeping with a writing pad right next to my bed and in late years, my computer.
    But these past years my sleeping patterns are shifting again. I sleep right after dinner, and by the time 3 or 4 AM roll by, I'm fully awake. Last night I had a wonderful night, slept from 11 PM right to 6AM! Wonderful!
    And no, I'm inmune to sleeping drugs. I've been given EVERYTHING to sleep. The two times I was in the hospital, doctors gave orders to give me something to sleep... Same sleeping patters like I had at home, even with the heavy sleep meds.
    So nowadays I try not to be too cranky if I had a rough night...
    I used to be a night owl but working third shift is tough. I usually sleep 10PM to 7 AM on my days off, then have to reverse my schedule for work. I prefer to work swing shift but this schedule gives me a lot of time with my son.

Last edited:

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    I just took two motrin pm. I hope this headache goes away and I sleep. How everyone else's night going.
    Getting ready to take a nap. It's my Monday tonite. Wore myself out on the bike today. hopefully I get a couple good hours of sleep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread