Intellicig ECOpure Multipack 5 30ml Dropper Bottles NEW ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
As part of our continuous development programme, Intellicig now offers our proprietary ECOpure liquid in new 30ml dropper bottle sizes.

These child-resistant clear plastic dropper bottles enable quick and clean refilling of cartridges making refilling much more user-friendly.

Available in all flavours and strengths, Ecopure is manufactured in our own laboratories within the Bio Science Facility at UMIC Manchester.

Now in stock and ready for dispatch. Please select your Bottle size from the drop down menu within the ECOpure Section here: E-Liquid Intellicig ECOpure 1st UK Laboratory Made Eliquid

We are also offering these amazing new size bottles in a ECOpure Multipack. 5 Bottles of 30ml (150ml) for only £65.00!!

Grab your Intellicig Multipack here ECOpure 5 Multipack 30ml [5 Multipack 30ml] - $104.83 : Intellicig Electronic Cigarette

Last edited:

supestacey

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
If you didn't get a reply, please email martin@intellicig.com or john@intellicig.com and one of us will answer. I have the same problem as Martin, we are extremely busy and don't always remember to look for PMs on here.
Best wishes
John.

John,

I sent e-mails on the 13th, 17th and 22nd and still have no replies as to whether my order was shipped or not.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 4T193738XJ0243253)
Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jan 24, 2011 Payment To CN Creative Completed ... -£3.00 GBP

When you get some time, could you e-mail me back with an update?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread