Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Just reposting this from the vets forum

Today was just an ordinary day! Working and enjoying the sun. It was warm so I went to the shop for cold stuff and what did I see? I saw a sign saying INTELLICIG SOLD HERE!!!!!!!! I wanted an ice cream and ended up with my very first PV bought at a real shop and locally too!! I needed a new attie and battery for my EVO anyway so the vape itself was nothing new. After the formallities of what strength of useless cart to take with it(it was getting dipped) I told her all about the different flavours of e-liquid and e-cig models that were out there!

I was chuffed, almost chuffed enough to forgive the dreaded auto cutoff of the EVO :D --oops shouldn't say that here :evil:--

Now I would faint if tomorrow they had penstyles in stock!!!!

Get erm here in Northamptonshire!! Intellicig Electronic Cigarettes, Cartridges and Accessories is distributing them!!

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Nothing in Scotland John :(

Yes I know, I've been there! :ohmy:

I'll check on our rollout calendar as to when we head up North.
I'll be in Glasgow this Sunday/Monday/Tuesday as we are exhibiting at the UK National Smoking Cessation Conference at the Radisson. If you are in the area coma and say hello and grab a freebie!:2cool:
John.

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
Yes I know, I've been there! :ohmy:

I'll check on our rollout calendar as to when we head up North.
I'll be in Glasgow this Sunday/Monday/Tuesday as we are exhibiting at the UK National Smoking Cessation Conference at the Radisson. If you are in the area coma and say hello and grab a freebie!:2cool:
John.

If you're finished early on Sunday John get yourself to the west end festival (Home :: West End Festival) in Kelvingrove Park. Weather should be good (BBC Weather | Glasgow and good atmosphere. Pity you couldn't get a stall there (don't know if they have them).

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
If you're finished early on Sunday John get yourself to the west end festival (Home :: West End Festival) in Kelvingrove Park. Weather should be good (BBC Weather | Glasgow and good atmosphere. Pity you couldn't get a stall there (don't know if they have them).

We start setting up at the Radisson around 6pm so will be tied up I'm afraid.
Luckily we're staying very close in Jamaica Street so can stagger back to our hotel!

John.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
How'd your Scottish stint go John?

I'm busy babysitting at the moment but will do a full report tomorrow morning.
The UKNSCC gave us a fantastic reception and we made many friends and allies.
BTW, we will be rolling out our retail programme in Scotland later in the year so if you are interested in the possibility of making some money as a Retail Customer Manager drop me an email john@intellicig.com and I will ask our UK Sales Manager to give you the full picture. We have around 1,000 retail outlets on board so far.
Cheers
John

davidnewns

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
UK
www.intellicig.com
We now have stores in Scotland! We have been working over the last few days on this area, here is a list which is growing daily:

Retailer Name Address1 Address2 Address4 Postcode
Fountain News 157 Dundee Street Edinburgh EH11 1BY
Ferguson Home Bakery 101 Moredun Park Road Edinburgh EH17 7HJ
Carch Grocers 2 Fa Wallyford Musselburgh EH21 8BA
Arnold Clark Automobiles Ltd 527 Queensferry Road Edinburgh EH4 7QD
Bypass Service Station Bye-Pass Road Haddington EH41 3PH
Looks General Store 93A Summerfield Road Dunbar EH42 1NL
Armadale Mini Market 19 St. Helens Place Armadale Bathgate EH48 3EX

Also you check check your nearest stores by entering your postcode here: Intellicig Store Locator

booker

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2010
London
Looking good John.

In my experience the main stumbling block to introducing people to the intellicig is the battery cut-off. There's no shortage of "wows" when everything's working well but that 2 minute wait after the battery cut-off usually brings forth a barrage of *!?@**?|%".
Yeah, 5 sec drag and 2 mins cutoff is a pain in yer balls.

Otherwise a nice little piece of an e-cig, especially with the genie batty.

An the cuttof can be baypassed by taking shorter drags, so I guess in turn that will eventually bring the opposite effect - that is the user over-warming the atty....

Last edited:

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Yeah, 5 sec drag and 2 mins cutoff is a pain in yer balls.

Otherwise a nice little piece of an e-cig, especially with the genie batty.

An the cuttof can be baypassed by taking shorter drags, so I guess in turn that will eventually bring the opposite effect - that is the user over-warming the atty....

Stick with it Booker, the future looks bright!;-)
John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread