Intense nicotine craving after meals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrookv

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2017
I would almost always crave a cigarette after each meal since I had started smoking. I did vape for a few months a little while ago and got that sudden 'urge' smoke again. Now I'm trying to quit again for like the 4th or 5th time using my vape. I haven't had a stinky since 6am this morning and have been vaping 12mg ejuice for most of the day so far on my eleaf ipower and nautilus mini tank. I just finished eating dinner and my cravings are insane right now and I just keep vaping on my 12mg juice and it's not really helping. I did so good at not picking up a smoke so far today but this craving is driving me nuts!! Is this normal? What do I do?!

rbrookv

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2017
May need to increase the nic. I'd bump up a bit and see if that helps.

It's ok to dual use while quitting. Not everyone can just go to vaping only right away.
That's what I thought about doing but I don't know cause I tried vaping some 24mg ejuice I had this morning and it about killed my throat. So I just poured the juice out of my tank back into the bottle and cleaned my tank and put 12mg back in and that's much smoother on my throat.

Reactions: stols001

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I just went ahead and smoked after meals and with morning coffee. I was down to 6 from 30. It's the ones you don't smoke that count sometimes. Still quit in about 6wks. Good stuff for having smoked several decades. Found how I wanted to vape in general and just gave it some time
    Actually decreased my nic so that I could vape frequently. You'll find that you have many options to quit nowadays. Gl

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    You can go between 12 & 24. Can mix the two.
    (24 + 12) / 2 = 18

This assumes equal amounts of both, and the same PG/VG ratio in both as well.

wheelie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Ont. Canada
    www.independentont.com
    All you need is a sub ohm tank. Get something like a Smok TFV8 Baby Beast. Keep same juice in it and when feeling like you need more vape the baby beast. With same juice you will get 3 times the vape which will be 3 times the nicotine. Cost you a total of about thirty five dollars or so. CHEERS!

rbrookv

ECF Veteran
    Feb 2, 2017
    All you need is a sub ohm tank. Get something like a Smok TFV8 Baby Beast. Keep same juice in it and when feeling like you need more vape the baby beast. With same juice you will get 3 times the vape which will be 3 times the nicotine. Cost you a total of about thirty five dollars or so. CHEERS!

I've got a TFV8 baby beast, just don't have any extra could for it at the moment :(

Reactions: stols001

ScottP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    After eating is a huge smoking trigger for a lot of people. My wife for instance. Once she puts the last bite of food in her mouth, an internal 5 min timer is started, if she doesn't get her smoke in that time there will be an explosion and there could be casualties.

listopencil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    I was using 24 mgs nic when I started and I kept tobacco flavors always on hand. I've ordered a lot of MTL juice from Mister E Liquid. I don't know if you're in the USA or not, but MEL's stuff helped me out quite a bit. They aren't the cheapest out there but I have found their prices to be very reasonable if you are trying to mimic a cig. They just brought back their 135 ml bottles back, but bumped the price from $29.99 to $34.99 and I don't know how that price looks to you. I do recommend their tobacco line for flavor. I'm not much of a flavor hound or a cloud chaser though. I'll buy their stuff at 24 mgs nic and 0 VG now and add my own VG to get it where I want it.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 17, 2017
    Canada/Quebec
    May need to increase the nic. I'd bump up a bit and see if that helps.

It's ok to dual use while quitting. Not everyone can just go to vaping only right away.
    I myself had to dual use for a week before i was able to completely quit the stinkies

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread