Interchangeable Parts for after 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
These days, might be a good idea to toss out nothing!

While mix and match for spare parts is a good thing, having functional toppers as last resort may also be desired!
and we may have to box that stuff up and pif it to each other ,,,,,,,,just cause i dont like something i paid for and it still works tells me it just needs a better home than i can provide/appreciate.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
What!
Sadsmileycrying.gif%7Ec200
Awwww dry them tears up pumpkin!!! I retrieved them for parts! :lol:

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
I put together a monster of a tank and had a thread dedicated to it on ecf. It's called the aquaplaychild. Bet you can guses the addys.
found your page,, pretty cool you made your own atty.. i would like to do that myself.. i think the chimney would be the hardest part for my design thoughts. because i am a pretty new vapor,, so i dont have a stock pile of older parts to design with.

i would like a full electrical mod,, no batteries just for home use,,, i have thought of soldering irons,, soup warmers.. even small lamps...i need to find time to create something.

pretty cool though what you did :)
The Aquaplaychid!!!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
look at my post,,, the link is there to his atty work,,it appears red to me.
I see that but when I was looking for it, it was right after @Cifitzu posted. My plan was to tell him then but then the phone rang & I forgot to click "post reply" until now. :lol:
The title of the atty in your post is spelled correctly.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
I see that but when I was looking for it, it was right after @Cifitzu posted. My plan was to tell him then but then the phone rang & I forgot to click "post reply" until now. :lol:
The title of the atty in your post is spelled correctly.
haha,,i used how he spelled it to search the ecf site,, got nothing,,,,,so i went to his posts..........he doesnt post a lot so it was pretty easy for me to find............stay away from vaping children,,,, the fda will blame you ---then we will only see you on the news :eek::D

Cifitzu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Little rock AR
Lol, sorry about that. In a way I envy you b/c I've spent way to much time and $ on subpar tanks and addys. Hell I even bought a mill and laythe to fix and make my own tweaks. I do like your theory tho. Since everything is relatively close in size lots of parts can be tweaked and replaced by others.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
Lol, sorry about that. In a way I envy you b/c I've spent way to much time and $ on subpar tanks and addys. Hell I even bought a mill and laythe to fix and make my own tweaks. I do like your theory tho. Since everything is relatively close in size lots of parts can be tweaked and replaced by others.
i think its pretty cool you bought a lathe and mill.......i would be playing on them all of the time. my husband has his shop away from home,,(we now live in condo so he sorta had too lol) we once had a 3 car garage we couldnt park in because of his tools. when he wasnt home i was in his shop making something. keep at it,, you might make something 'that changes everything' for you or all of us. its an art,, never deny yourself that pleasure. :)

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Cool thread!!!!! :thumbs:
Sooooo glad I didn't throw the bag out. Threw my Lemo & Goblin Mini in the trash last night cause I have no interest in bottom fill tanks anymore.

ha, I bought 2 of each of these in my panic buying and forgot (or didn't know) they were bottom fill. I too hate bottom fill these days so I guess these will be last resort tanks for me some day in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread