Interesting thing happened in Vegas a few weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

severina

Oct 14, 2015
We were at the chateau nightclub which is technically on the roof outside (Eiffel tower place on the strip) and full smoking (cigarettes, cigars) is allowed. We were vaping away and told we couldn't vape there, but they didn't stop anyone from smoking cigarettes or cigars.

What gives? Is it because people put other substances inside?

That's just strange to me.

Reactions: LaraC

KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains
surprise 3.jpg

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
We were at the chateau nightclub which is technically on the roof outside (Eiffel tower place on the strip) and full smoking (cigarettes, cigars) is allowed. We were vaping away and told we couldn't vape there, but they didn't stop anyone from smoking cigarettes or cigars.

:shock::blink::confused:

rgerber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ USA
Back in the day, I was told I couldn't smoke my pipe in a smoking area. When I questioned that, I was told that pipes are cigars smell bad to the other smokers. Go figure. So I politely asked them if they minded if I farted.....then I was asked to leave. No wonder I am as cranky as I am....

Oh! I just remembered where that was. It was in one of the cocktail loungers at the Miami Airport back in about 1968 or so.

Mrs.Vapor

Unresolved Status
Feb 29, 2016
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

MudVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2015

Scratching Vegas off the potential vacation spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread