Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
I know my friend, this has certainly been a long time coming. Once we have our supply issued 100% resolved, we will be offering international shipments. Right now we need to be able to supply our existing customers until we have a good handle on our ingredients coming in. I do appreciate your patience, and we will offer international shipping as soon as possible.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
I know my friend, this has certainly been a long time coming. Once we have our supply issued 100% resolved, we will be offering international shipments. Right now we need to be able to supply our existing customers until we have a good handle on our ingredients coming in. I do appreciate your patience, and we will offer international shipping as soon as possible.

I appreciate your excellent e-liquid and will wait patiently ;)

ournature

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
bologna, ITALY
no, only in the USA I get them via a friend

yes i know, but i've read this on their last newsletter:
"Halo will also be expanding it's wholesale program this year, offering both branded and unbranded e-liquid to your favorite E-cig shops. This allows our company to expand production, and our customers to find Halo products at many of their favorite retailers. If you have a favorite retailer, please let them know about Halo E-liquid."

so i'm wondering if there's any european supplier that carries some of their juices yet..

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
yes i know, but i've read this on their last newsletter:
"Halo will also be expanding it's wholesale program this year, offering both branded and unbranded e-liquid to your favorite E-cig shops. This allows our company to expand production, and our customers to find Halo products at many of their favorite retailers. If you have a favorite retailer, please let them know about Halo E-liquid."

so i'm wondering if there's any european supplier that carries some of their juices yet..
ah ok, I doubt it otherwise they would have mentioned it. I had also send them an e-mail to ask and they did not say anything concerning that, let's see.......

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
I'm interested on HALO juices too,
since Halo do not ship to europe is there any european retailer that carries branded or unbranded halo juices?
please let me know..

Within the next few of weeks, you can find Halo at:
The Vapour Store (Ireland)

Helen is a great person to work with, so I'm sure she'll take excellent care of you. Hope this helps.

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
  • Deleted by Johnny Blaze

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
i've seen Vapour Store (ireland) is finally carring Halo juices.
i think this is the first european supplier for Halo but it seems they don't ship outside ireland, aaarrghh!
Is there any chance to purchase Halo liquids in europe??
i'm in italy..

Send a mail, she will send it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread