International shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Many apologies for that mess. The API codes and the shipping module that WERE being used were very outdated, plus they had been modified to fit our business model as it was a year and a half ago. We're getting TONS of bulk orders now, so we had the API codes modified and a new module installed and not all the testing had been done completely before the module was in place and given the green light, as the result...inflated international shipping rates.

Gotta thank everybody once again who has shown their patience while we endure this round of growing pains and working the kinks out. Everything is fixed and surprisingly, VERY accurate.

TVChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Oakland, CA
It's news to me! I didn't know we're not shipping to Australia. If you can, get on the live chat on the website Monday and we'll see if we can't find out whats going on. We recently had our web developer block certain countries that always block importation, my guess is something went wrong and Australia got mistakenly attached to the list. Believe me I'll be on this.

Last edited:

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
Hi TVChris,

Thank you for the info. I understand that you do not ship to India any more because of the customs returning the shipments. Well, I do not have any address outside of India. So I'll just continue to search if some other merchant can ship products here .. really HATE New Delhi customs .. they syck :(

Oh well, thank you for giving your honest opinion about shipping to India.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread