Introducing David Yang

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNZ

NZ Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
Wellington, New Zealand
It gives me great pleasure to introduce David Yang to you all. David is part ownwer of an e-cigarette manufacturing factory in Shenzhen, China.

The e-cigarettes he manufactures are top quality products.

David has been my suuplier, we were working together to provide all of you the best service, pricing and products we could. For various reasons I have to pull out of this arrangement and leave David to supply all your needs.

With me out of the way David will be able to offer you the absolute best pricing for product bar none.

I can't reccommend David highly enough, you will not be disappointed when you buy from him.

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
Thanks for recommending, I will try to give better product and service to you all. right now is on business in Beijing, and I will ask Dusty for help of reviewing my products when I come back in four more days. right now I have penstyle, mini 901, mini 103, 120mm long, and 089mm super mini. of course all accessories, like usb charger and so on. which kind of model would you like to see in the review? thanks.:p

MNZ

NZ Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
Wellington, New Zealand
As far as I'm aware no one on this forum has yet reviewed any of the e-cigs manufactured by David. These are top quality products and it will be useful for the regular reviewers to test these items.

David is away on business for a few days. I've no doubt that when he returns he will be making a current price list available for you all.

Bastage

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
Houston, TX
If he is a completely new manufacturer that hasn't already been reviewed that's a different story. The point is, most of the reviews I see are for the same products again and again, and almost every product is a mirror image of someone elses. I wouldn't be surprised if it were only 1 main company producting just about everything out there. He's a new manufacturer but is building the same exact stuff as everyone else right? Reviewing his stuff is worthwhile I think, but maybe once he returns he can give some feedback on upcoming products. Just like anything else, ecigs need to advance and improve. Hopefully we'll start seeing some newer designs soon.

Last edited:

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
Thanks for you all supporting me , right now I am in Beijing on business, and will be back in one more day. Here I would like to show the price of the penstyle and 901, they are both black.(black carts, atomiser,battery) I could supply for this month, because next month will have new ones. the following price is not including shipping, please confirm the shipping with me before order. bottles of liquid are free to all , as long as your country allow me to do , (right now SG and USA are not allowed as far as I know, sorry for these guys, but I will send other gift instead). all order above $100 will get free usb charger and car charger . as to the flavor, there are tobacco, marlboro, apple, cherry, strawbary, coffee, chocolate, 555, mint. all carts will be made within 10 hours after ordered, definately fresh. my poor english takes me 20mins to write such a shor passage, :p I will get to the price now, any question, please feel free to PM me. I will reply you within 3 hours.

DSE 801 (penstyle)
Black Battery, Black Atomisers and cart
Starter kit
$39.95
Battery
$12.00
Atomizer
$8.00
Mains Charger
$15.00
Car Charger
$5.00
50 Cartridges
$39.95
100 Cartridges
$64.95
200 Cartridges
$99.95

DSE 901 Mini
Black Battery, Black Atomisers and cart
Starter kit
$39.95
Battery
$12.00
Atomizer
$8.00
Mains Charger
$15.00
Car Charger
$5.00
50 Cartridges
$39.95
100 Cartridges
$64.95
200 Cartridges
$99.95

Forget to say, both poducts are of high quality, and and will arrive all place within 7 days. (by express). there are also several other mini ones like 89mm long, and 84mm long, 84mm long is a new one, and it is the shortest, any one who is also interested in these , please PM me.

Thanks for all:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread