Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Mothers Milk (WTA) is a Premium e-liquid Manufactured from 100% natural Tobacco.

(WTA) is what is known as Whole Tobacco Alkaloids Not all e-liquids are made equal.

Get real Tobacco Flavor with Mothers Milk WTA.

Nicotine only e-liquids may be missing the synergy that the minor alkaloids in WTA may provide.

Nicotine, Nornicotine, Anabasine, Anatabine are the targeted alkaloids of our state of the art organic extraction process.that reduces TSNA’s (tobacco specific nitrosamines) as much as possible.

Some TSNA’s are unavoidable so we start with tobacco selected specifically to be low in TSNA.

We spare no expense.in selecting the finest tobacco for our WTA.

All our e-liquids are FDA GCS diacetyl free and no artificial color is ever added.

Our organic chemist comes to us from the pharmaceutical industry and developed the WTA extraction process we use from years of research and development experience.

We hope you enjoy the rich full flavor of Mothers Milk WTA.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Gotta try it.

Richie & Kristin

Please give it a try... Right now and for a limited time if you order 1 10ml bottle I'll give you a 2nd 10ml bottle for free.
One from formula 1 and one from formula 2. Then you can tell us which one you like best.
Thanks

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
welcomejpg.gif~original

to the ECF!!

And I'm happy to see another CA vendor here... :D

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Please give it a try... Right now and for a limited time if you order 1 10ml bottle I'll give you a 2nd 10ml bottle for free.
One from formula 1 and one from formula 2. Then you can tell us which one you like best.
Thanks

I don't see 2 different Formulas listed on your site... :unsure:

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
I don't see 2 different Formulas listed on your site... :unsure:
That is correct there is only one product listed on the website the difference is in the flavor profile from the selected tobacco. Both are robust and not sweet. Taste is so selective I thought maybe people would like to try both and give some feedback. Formula 1 is extremly expensive to produce rich honey color. Formula 2 has a slightly lighter color same strength and process. So while supplies last order 1 10ML bottle and ill ship you 2 10ml bottles. If people really prefer formula 1 over formula2 ill produce more of it in the future. Otherwise formula 2 will be the standard product. I really enjoy half honey dew and half wta. Its been my adv for months now. I'm thinking of producing it as a product option.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Please forgive the newbie question but are there any flavorings added to this or is it just straight tobacco? Hopefully just tobacco because all of the tobacco juices I have tried, made up from flavorings, just don't have that real tobacco taste. This sounds like a very promising juice.

The product for sale on the websites flavor comes from 99.9% pure natural tobacco. Ive been corrected there is less than ..01% of a of a flavor added for uniquness. Its not sweet like so many other tobacco flavors I've tried. Taste is subjective though. Give it a try and let us know what you think?
Thanks for the great question.

Last edited:

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Hi there!
Would you characterize this juice as an extracted tobacco flavored juice to which the alkaloids have been added? Or does the extraction process produce the flavor and the alkaloid profile simultaneously?

The product on the websites flavor comes from the organic extraction of the wta alkaloids 99.9%.
Less than1% comes from a tabanon flavor added for uniquneness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread