Introducing the all new Apex Alpha U.S.A. made premium electronic cigarette from InnoVapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
DSC_0242.jpg

The Alpha Electronic Cigarette provides the user with many benefits over any other standard electronic cigarettes (manufactured in China) as well as "performance" electronic cigarettes (made in the USA and other countries). The Alpha Electronic Cigarette is a device made by electronic cigarette aficionados who simply believe that electronic cigarettes are revolutionary products that truly provide people an unequaled alternative to tobacco cigarettes. The Alpha was born from this vision with the goal of building a product that delivers exceptional performance and is easy to use. Built to uncompromising quality standards, the Alpha will deliver years of reliable performance. The Alpha is the largest and most comprehensive USA made electronic cigarette product line in the world. There are many reasons to choose the Alpha Electronic Cigarette including quality materials and manufacturing, innovative functions and features, as well cost savings over tobacco cigarettes and standard electronic cigarettes. Please read on for further details on why the Alpha Electronic Cigarette sets the standard in quality, reliability, and performance.
alpha_mechanical_switch.png

No other performance electronic cigarette uses the patent pending Alpha switch technology. The Alpha switch is a purely mechanical switch which means there are no wires, no solder, and no electronics that can fail. The large battery contacts on the Alpha greatly prevent and drastically reduce any potential corrosion and do not damage the battery (unlike some other electronic cigarettes that use narrow posts or even small fasteners to make the electrical contact that can dent and damage the battery contacts). The device does not require routine maintenance to insure good electrical contact. The Alpha is designed to be trouble free, allowing you to spend more time enjoying your device and less time trouble shooting it.

The Alpha switch is recessed and cannot be accidentally activated if placed in a pocket. It does not require a locking mechanism in order to be "pocket friendly" and unlike many "end button" electronic cigarettes, the Alpha will never be accidentally activated by standing it up on a flat surface.

The Alpha switch has a very large area in which you can make contact with your finger or thumb. This results in a device that is extremely easy and comfortable to use. This switch accommodates many various styles of vaping. Even individuals with small hands, or who may have arthritis or other conditions causing weakening of the hands will have no problem using the Alpha. The Alpha switch can also be easily used while wearing gloves.

The switch spring is a custom made Stainless Steel spring built to exact specifications right here in the USA exclusively for use in the Alpha Electronic Cigarette. The sealed Alpha Switch Assembly is designed to never corrode and the spring will deliver over one million consistent and reliable activations, or many years of reliable use. The Alpha Switch Assembly carries a 3 year warranty (just in case you can activate it a million times in 3 years). A replacement assembly is inexpensive, readily available, and can be installed in less than a minute.
self_adjusting_adaptive_system.png

There are different types and many manufacturers of rechargeable lithium ion batteries, and the exact specifications of those products can vary from one manufacturer to the other. The Alpha is designed to adapt and automatically adjust to the slight variations in batteries made from different manufacturers. From protected Li-Ion 3.7v to high drain LiMn 3.7v to a pair of 3.2v LFP batteries, the Alpha Electronic Cigarette will readily accept all types and automatically adjusts to securely hold the battery/batteries of your choice and operate flawlessly. Do NOT use unprotected Li-Ion batteries in an Alpha Electronic Cigarette.

Just as there are many manufacturers of batteries, there are also many different companies that manufacture 510 and 306 style atomizers. The Alpha is also specifically designed to be "adaptive" meaning that the Alpha readily accepts any type of 510 or 306 atomizer regardless of the manufacturer. Our adaptive atomizer interface automatically adjusts to differences in thread depth and atomizer electrical contacts to ensure your atomizer performs in you Alpha Electronic Cigarette.

res_introduction.png

The optional integrated Reservoir Expansion System (RES) uses a medical device grade porous ceramic wick to contain your favorite nicotine liquid (also called e-liquid). No need for cartridges, cartomizers (a combined atomizer and cartridge) or constant direct dripping. No more potentially contaminating foam or polyester in contact with your e-liquid. The RES is not a cheap plastic tank system that could deteriorate, leaching chemicals into your e-liquid. The RES incorporates state-of-the-art engineering and materials to deliver unmatched design, performance, and most importantly, peace of mind.
res_in-action.png

res_close-up.png

compaired_to_tobacco_cigarettes.png

The Alpha delivers maximum performance in the most compact devices possible. This is achieved through rigorous design requirements and precision machining. The Alpha is built to be as small and light as possible without sacrificing durability and performance. Alpha Electronic Cigarettes are significantly shorter in length than any other devices that run the same battery size and type, a testament to our dedication to engineering excellence without compromise.
alpha_safety-material_finish.png

alpha_safety-inner_battery_sleeve.png

alpha_safety-materials.png

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
wow.. thats pretty amazing!!! Interesting in reading/seeing some reviews on how the RES works in action!!

I have been using the Ultralite device with RES and it is unbelievable how well it works. It is significantly faster than a standard cartridge, and much easier than using drip tips without one. Using a drip tip and RES combined is the ideal situation. Each RES will hold different amounts of liquid depending on the model that you choose. The Ultralite will hold 1/2 ml, the Ultra will hold 1ml and the Ultramax will hold 2mls of eliquid. And it is very simple to use. Just drop liquid down the drip tip, let it soak into the RES and you are good to go. And each RES is made out of medical grade ceramic to ensure the highest standard of safety. I would highly recommend trying one out.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Does the RES use a 510 thread? I.e will it work with any mod, or only with the Apex Alpha? I'm still new to some things concerning vaping.. Does RES screw onto an atomizer? ... sorry for the noobish questions.

Don't worry about it. No the RES screws directly into the device and then the atomizer screws into the RES interface. So it will only work with the Alpha. I will post a couple pictures to better describe what I mean, because it's kind of hard to understand if you cant see what I'm talking about.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Very Nice Tmeist!! The UltraMax-RES with 2 lifepo4s would def rock! With the Promo code it's a very good deal!! My wife imposed a no new mod rule until May though :(

Yeah people see the price at first and go no way! But for a device that carrys a 10 year warranty its not bad at all. Lucky for you April is almost over haha. I'll get those pics up soon.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Here are the pics:

photo-5-1.jpg

On the right is the device itself. On the bottom of it is the RES interface. In the middle is the atomizer and on the left is the RES unit itself.
photo-6-1.jpg

This is the atomizer screwed into the RES interface.
photo-7-1.jpg

After you have the atomizer screwed in you slide the RES over the atomizer and screw it onto the device. And thats how it works. Sorry about the bad pics.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Does the RES use a 510 thread? I.e will it work with any mod, or only with the Apex Alpha? I'm still new to some things concerning vaping.. Does RES screw onto an atomizer? ... sorry for the noobish questions.

And I'm sorry I didn't quite read this question correct. Yes the atomizer connection to the RES is 510. It is compatible with all 510 and 306 attys.

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
So, the RES is an atomizer only setup correct? It wouldn't work correctly with a 510 boge cartomizer would it? Just curious if you have tried it out and what your results were.

The RES should work with a cartomizer as long as the height is the same as a standard 510 atty with a drip tip. I have not tried it however. I will get one and try it out and let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread