Introducing the all new Apex Alpha U.S.A. made premium electronic cigarette!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
DSC_0242.jpg

The Alpha Electronic Cigarette provides the user with many benefits over any other standard electronic cigarettes (manufactured in China) as well as "performance" electronic cigarettes (made in the USA and other countries). The Alpha Electronic Cigarette is a device made by electronic cigarette aficionados who simply believe that electronic cigarettes are revolutionary products that truly provide people an unequaled alternative to tobacco cigarettes. The Alpha was born from this vision with the goal of building a product that delivers exceptional performance and is easy to use. Built to uncompromising quality standards, the Alpha will deliver years of reliable performance. The Alpha is the largest and most comprehensive USA made electronic cigarette product line in the world. There are many reasons to choose the Alpha Electronic Cigarette including quality materials and manufacturing, innovative functions and features, as well cost savings over tobacco cigarettes and standard electronic cigarettes. Please read on for further details on why the Alpha Electronic Cigarette sets the standard in quality, reliability, and performance.
alpha_mechanical_switch.png

No other performance electronic cigarette uses the patent pending Alpha switch technology. The Alpha switch is a purely mechanical switch which means there are no wires, no solder, and no electronics that can fail. The large battery contacts on the Alpha greatly prevent and drastically reduce any potential corrosion and do not damage the battery (unlike some other electronic cigarettes that use narrow posts or even small fasteners to make the electrical contact that can dent and damage the battery contacts). The device does not require routine maintenance to insure good electrical contact. The Alpha is designed to be trouble free, allowing you to spend more time enjoying your device and less time trouble shooting it.

The Alpha switch is recessed and cannot be accidentally activated if placed in a pocket. It does not require a locking mechanism in order to be "pocket friendly" and unlike many "end button" electronic cigarettes, the Alpha will never be accidentally activated by standing it up on a flat surface.

The Alpha switch has a very large area in which you can make contact with your finger or thumb. This results in a device that is extremely easy and comfortable to use. This switch accommodates many various styles of vaping. Even individuals with small hands, or who may have arthritis or other conditions causing weakening of the hands will have no problem using the Alpha. The Alpha switch can also be easily used while wearing gloves.

The switch spring is a custom made Stainless Steel spring built to exact specifications right here in the USA exclusively for use in the Alpha Electronic Cigarette. The sealed Alpha Switch Assembly is designed to never corrode and the spring will deliver over one million consistent and reliable activations, or many years of reliable use. The Alpha Switch Assembly carries a 3 year warranty (just in case you can activate it a million times in 3 years). A replacement assembly is inexpensive, readily available, and can be installed in less than a minute.
self_adjusting_adaptive_system.png

There are different types and many manufacturers of rechargeable lithium ion batteries, and the exact specifications of those products can vary from one manufacturer to the other. The Alpha is designed to adapt and automatically adjust to the slight variations in batteries made from different manufacturers. From protected Li-Ion 3.7v to high drain LiMn 3.7v to a pair of 3.2v LFP batteries, the Alpha Electronic Cigarette will readily accept all types and automatically adjusts to securely hold the battery/batteries of your choice and operate flawlessly. Do NOT use unprotected Li-Ion batteries in an Alpha Electronic Cigarette.

Just as there are many manufacturers of batteries, there are also many different companies that manufacture 510 and 306 style atomizers. The Alpha is also specifically designed to be "adaptive" meaning that the Alpha readily accepts any type of 510 or 306 atomizer regardless of the manufacturer. Our adaptive atomizer interface automatically adjusts to differences in thread depth and atomizer electrical contacts to ensure your atomizer performs in you Alpha Electronic Cigarette.
compaired_to_tobacco_cigarettes.png

The Alpha delivers maximum performance in the most compact devices possible. This is achieved through rigorous design requirements and precision machining. The Alpha is built to be as small and light as possible without sacrificing durability and performance. Alpha Electronic Cigarettes are significantly shorter in length than any other devices that run the same battery size and type, a testament to our dedication to engineering excellence without compromise.
alpha_safety-material_finish.png

alpha_safety-inner_battery_sleeve.png

alpha_safety-materials.png

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Very nice looking. I like the look

I really am happy with the look of it as well. It has a very professional and clean look to it. And what's even nicer is that the entire device is made out of 6061 T6 aluminum that is electroless nickel plated which increases the strength and corrosion resistance. So basically it is incredibly strong and long lasting.

Mr. White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
IL
I just wanted to stop by and say that I'd love to a see some reviews from some recognized (well-versed) ecig reviewers on this system with the RES unit.

I certainly like what I've seen so far. It's a great looking PV, your website is nice, and I think it really speaks to how much thought you've put into this that your owners manual is the most extensive, well thought out I have ever seen. (I was able to download it from the site and check it out.)

At this point with PVs, the weakest link is getting the juice to the atty. Direct Dripping gives great results, but it's not convenient and you have to have the time and the place to do it. Many of the tank mods have issues. Cartos are improving, but nobody's hit it out of the park yet. Bottom feeders seem to be the most pure way to go so far.

The Alpha is slick, it has some very well-designed features, but the thing I find the most interesting is the RES addresses the biggest issue with PVs, and that's getting the juice to the atty. Some of the ceramic carts didn't get great reviews, but I see the Alpha uses a different material and a different design. I really hope it works, because I'd love to have one. This isn't just a pretty tube that holds a battery--we have several of those already. This is a different system altogether.

14500 IMRs and low resistance attys work very well together. I'm using that set up right now. I'm interested in seeing what kind of vape you get with the RES. Is it airy? How does it draw? I really hope it works because I've wanted a tube mod, but couldn't see spending the money on one when the actual performance of the Vape can't be that much different because all the pieces that effect the quality of the vape are the same, whether they come in a beautifully machined metal tube, or a plastic battery box.

Good luck, and I'll keep an eye out for some reviews on this.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I just wanted to stop by and say that I'd love to a see some reviews from some recognized (well-versed) ecig reviewers on this system with the RES unit.

I certainly like what I've seen so far. It's a great looking PV, your website is nice, and I think it really speaks to how much thought you've put into this that your owners manual is the most extensive, well thought out I have ever seen. (I was able to download it from the site and check it out.)

At this point with PVs, the weakest link is getting the juice to the atty. Direct Dripping gives great results, but it's not convenient and you have to have the time and the place to do it. Many of the tank mods have issues. Cartos are improving, but nobody's hit it out of the park yet. Bottom feeders seem to be the most pure way to go so far.

The Alpha is slick, it has some very well-designed features, but the thing I find the most interesting is the RES addresses the biggest issue with PVs, and that's getting the juice to the atty. Some of the ceramic carts didn't get great reviews, but I see the Alpha uses a different material and a different design. I really hope it works, because I'd love to have one. This isn't just a pretty tube that holds a battery--we have several of those already. This is a different system altogether.

14500 IMRs and low resistance attys work very well together. I'm using that set up right now. I'm interested in seeing what kind of vape you get with the RES. Is it airy? How does it draw? I really hope it works because I've wanted a tube mod, but couldn't see spending the money on one when the actual performance of the Vape can't be that much different because all the pieces that effect the quality of the vape are the same, whether they come in a beautifully machined metal tube, or a plastic battery box.

Good luck, and I'll keep an eye out for some reviews on this.

This is how it has worked out for me so far. And I am not trying to make it sound better because I am the one selling them, this really is how it has worked for me so far.

I have been using the ultralite which is the smallest of the 3 units. The RES for the ultralite will hold 1/2 ml of liquid. The ultra will hold 1 ml and the ultramax will hold 2 mls. Now for someone like me who does not vape all day long the ultralite works great. I like the small size because I always carry it in my pocket and I am always out doing something. So also being a guy who does not vape all day I don't go through a ton of liquid, maybe 1 or 2 mls a day. I know for some of you thats more like a couple hours. The RES has been great because I can fill it up with 1/2 ml and I don't have to worry about touching my bottle to refill for hours. The other thing that I was quite surprised about is how smooth every single draw is. Unlike old fashioned carts with the "fuzz" inside of them that after a few drags they get clogged and leak liquid all over and are just a pain in the ..., the RES has none of these problems. Each drag feels like it was the very first one. It also improves the taste because you dont get old liquid built up inside like you do in the standard carts. It has a continuous flow so that everytime you put new liquid in it uses the old stuff first so you never get a nasty buildup. Overall I could not be happier with how the Alpha turned out. For a guy like me who is hard on everything he owns and eventually breaks everything he owns, I can see this lasting me a very long time. I would highly recommend that anybody who is tired of the same old cheap chinese crap that is frustrating to use, this is the answer to all your problems.

hs3000

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Saint Louis
Quick question TmeisT. Do you think that the 1/2mL in the RES lasts longer than 1/2mL in a cartomizer?

Just thinking out loud here but if the RES doesn't absorb & hold the liquid the way polyfill does, you would have less loss before needing to refill. For those that have juice feeders already it may not make a difference but for cartomizer users it might be something to consider!

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Quick question TmeisT. Do you think that the 1/2mL in the RES lasts longer than 1/2mL in a cartomizer?

Just thinking out loud here but if the RES doesn't absorb & hold the liquid the way polyfill does, you would have less loss before needing to refill. For those that have juice feeders already it may not make a difference but for cartomizer users it might be something to consider!

Yes I believe that 1/2 ml would last longer in the RES than it would in a cartomizer. The reason is exactly what you were thinking. The liquid inside the RES does not fully absorb into the ceramic and therefore does not get stuck like liquid does in the polyfill. It drains down into the atomizer smooth and non obstructed. So in a cartomizer 1/2 ml will be closer to 1/3 ml, where in the RES you get every last drop of that 1/2 ml.

Nice videos N8T, I'll be getting some up this weekend as well.

Thank you Sir!

How is the RES to change flavors? Basically what I'm asking is if you vape watermelon and want to change to grape, will there be mixing of the 2 flavors?

The RES is composed of metal parts and a porous ceramic material. To change flavors simply remove the core of the RES and rinse it thoroughly with water (preferably deionized or distilled water), and then let it dry.

One note that I forgot to emphasize in the video when removing the RES core is the importance of cleaning parts and especially the threads before you re-assemble the RES. I recommend cleaning the threads of the RES assembly any time that it is disassembled. This is important with the Apex Alpha, and any composite assembly for that matter.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I'm pretty much sold on the system. It looks awesome and I think that you guys did a great job on it. My only other question pertains to filling the RES. What is the best method to fill it? Also, how does the RES perform with 100% VG?

The RES was built around a 100% VG liquid, innovapor only sells 100% VG, and it works great despite being thicker the PG or VF/PG blends.

The RES can be filled 2 ways, the Alpha user manual is available for download from the home page: Your source for the best electronic cigarettes in the world. just look on the left hand side of the screen, under "Helpful Information" you will see the link to download the manual. It shows both filling methods with images.

I use the direct drip method to fill mine. Basically you just drip the liquid right down the drip tip, or if you prefer you can remove the drip tip and drip into the 510 atty. The liquid runs through the atty and into the RES. This takes just a few minutes.

Cheers,

SH

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Thanks for the link. Consider me sold!

Anytime! Congrats. Make sure to use the ECF20 Coupon code at check out! Also notice that we are offering a PTFE high temperature plastic Tru-Flow drip-tip as an option. You can select what material drip tip you want on all the kit product pages., either electroless nickel plated aluminum or PTFR FDA approved high temp plastic (operating temp to 450 F) which is a nice option if you are using a Ultra or UltraMax and chain vaping (aluminum can get warm, especially at 6V!).

All are kits are now shipping with a Cape Cod Cleaning cloth included as well.

Cheers,

SH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread