INTRODUCING The All New GOTVAPES MYSTIQUE HI-LO 9VOLT MEGA PV!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
You also might want to check out an easy payment plan we have set up for this. Simply make the first payment of $50.00 and the credit card you use will be debited in subsequent months for the next 6 months with the balance paid on the seventh and final month.

(taxes and fees applicable for Texas residents)

Only $389? AWESOME! I'll slap two of those on my credit card... it's not like it's real money. :lol:

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
Dose it also come with Espresso FLüX Nectar?
smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-013.gif

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Ok I was lucky to try this device out before presales. Gotta love having Chris as my biotch :D
So here is my mini review, may do a video later on.

Though the device is larger than most it fits perfectly in the hand and is as light as a can of 'pop'. Now 9 volts is a little extreme, it burnt the coil of my ce2 so I stop at 7.5. The ridges are not only very good for looks, but serves a purpose. When holding your PV's for a extended time, your hands get a tad sweaty, the ridges or grooves help redirect that sweat to the outside of the mod and drip off. I don't like the connector, thats the only thing I can say I dont like, you screw too hard and the connector spins as well, of course if you do that too much you'll break wires so I just leave the same ce2 on it and never take it off...i'm sure I only got the prototype so that more than likely will be fixed before available for purchase. OOOOH and If you dont like the silver look, you can wrap it in duct tape OR electrical tape to get a different look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread