Introducing the All NEW STV ViVi Nova Rebuildable Tank - Premiering FIRST at GotVapes! AVAILABLE NOW in ALL Colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
stvnova.png

stvnova_1.png

Here Now! The NEW GotVapes VISION STV ViVi NOVA™ 3.5ml REBUILDABLE tank - In Black, Silver, Purple, Sage Green, Blue

NOTICE: THESE ARE GENUINE VISION PRODUCTS & NOT KNOCK-OFF PRODUCT LIKE MANY SITES SELL! THE NEW V2.5 HAS THE AIRHOLES IN THE CONNECTOR ABOVE THE THREADS.

Introducing the All NEW STV ViVi Nova Rebuildable tank - Premiering FIRST at GotVapes!
Basically this incorporates a windowed metal sleeve so you have the protection and style of the metal tubes overlayed over a PC tube and with a large window to see your juice level!

The STV Nova still functions in much the same way as it always has. It uses the same replacement heads, etc. The following is a copy and paste of our product description from our regular Vivi Nova product page:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The V2.5 is totally Updated and has many changes like the AIRHOLE which is now on the connector screw portion that screws onto your device and not on the base like in version 1, it also has a new top base plus totally new coil heads which have been redesigned and the new non leeching tube - Introducing the Updated V2.5 of the World's Most Popular Replaceable Coil Head Tank System. This version has been rebuilt from scratch Featuring the latest production v2.5 heads and NON leaching tubes brought to you by The Vision Team & Gotvapes
The GotVapes VISION ViVi NOVA Version 2.5!

Holding at least 3.5ml of eJuice the ViVi Nova will provide you the convenience of a all day vape with the incredible introduction of screw-on replaceable coil heads which have been updated to v.25 along with the whole unit itself and that easily allows you to interchange between 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8ohms!

The New V2.5 ViVi Nova system allows you to disassemble all parts easily for SNAP cleaning, especially of the atomizer heads. You can also trim the wicks if you desire to your preference.

Other Features of the ViVi Nova System
The ViVi Nova Now utlizes the newer plastic which is virtually impervious to juice leaching. It features a sealed connector with an airhole connector base itself to ensure great draw. Each peice of the assembly was manufactured from scratch and redone to ensure the best vape possible specifically for the ViVi Nova project meaning all parts are specifically made for this assembly (no retrofitting from the Stone series of tanks). The twist-on for the coil head is actually a 510 connection.

The New NON Leaching tubes were made just for the base to ensure elegant assembly and leakage protection including a silcone seal on the top and bottom. The wick is multi-stranded and braided.

GotVapes worked extremely closely with the VISION team on the updating of the product from the start beginning with the original inception of the design idea and then followed up regularly over a period of months with testing and this continued with the version 2.5, They worked hard on this new system and we want to thank them for letting us work with them on their newest creation. Over 250 individual ViVi Novas were tested at the factory and by GotVapes with water, alcohol, pg, vg and mixes to ensure no leaking.

Overview - What you get with the ViVi Nova v2.5 System

•3.5ml NEW NON Leaching clear tank clad in a metal windowed cover in the STV ViVi Nova version.
•1.8ohm NEW Updated V2.5 Coil Head
•2.4ohm NEW Updated V2.5 Coil Head
•2.8ohm NEW Updated V2.5 Coil Head
•Black drip tip (you can use most other 510 drip tips with this)
•ViVi Nova presentation box holding the complete system with cutouts for each ohm coil head as well as the ViVi Nova tank itself. Packaged solidly and safely for shipping.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
..Ok guys...FYI...I get paid every two weeks, and this Friday is it...Soooo....drop Bombs on those days, please.....:blink:

Come on Yiddles...where ya at?

NEED STAINLESS TOO !!!!

I be here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Just checking out my bank account balance :unsure: My pay only comes once a month and that's 2 weeks away :laugh:

OH Yeah!!!! Zipper NEEDS stainless :p

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Like I told krash just give me your order number and I'll add it...can only do that up to a certain point (in time) though :)

I just put my first order in this morning, and of course didn't see these. Combine shipping?

From inside the cab of a xray rig bored out of my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread