Introducing the Brother 1300 Mah Dual Battery Kit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The Brother 1300 Mah Kit comes with 2 1300 Mah batteries, 2 510 Atomizers, One Cone, 10 Prefilled Cartridges, USB and Wall Charger and Instruction Manual. This kit is compatible with all 510 and 306 Atomizers and Cartomizers and Drip Tips!!!! Great Peformance and Battery Life!!!
Check It Out!!!

Nhaler.com | The Brother
_MG_6652.jpg

And extra cone!

Nhaler.com | The Brother Extra Cone
_MG_86956.jpg

Last edited:

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
I am looking forward to receiving mine, it's on it's way....

I will let everyone know how it does as soon as I get it vaping for a while....

I love the Ego-Riva style PV's, just right for me...

Nhaler does such a good job, and keeps three of us vaping non-stop.

Thanks Drew and Crew for years of great service and friendship !

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
I absolutely KNOW I will enjoy it, I have never been disappointed by one of your products.

And this time I am also going to try my daughters favorite mix of your juices, she loves the high-voltage RY4 with a touch of Vanilla Custard and I tried it at Christmas and it was quite good mixture.

I can't wait for this next package, so LOVE the mail lady on those days and she knows it.... !

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
I received my Brother kit today and although I have not used it but a few hours, once again, NHaler's products have lived up to my expectations.

The kit is a very good value with all that comes with it:
2 x 1300 Mah Batteries
2 x 510 Atomizers
1 Cone
10 Prefilled Cartridges
USB and Wall Charger and Instruction Manual.
This kit is compatible with all 510 and 306 Atomizers,

Of course, I have not run through a battery charge yet, but I will post again later regarding battery life.

I have a few EGO kits, two Riva Kits with 1300 Mah batteries and they all have better than I expected battery life, so I can see no reason this one would not.

I also got an EGO usb battery and love it.

I will return with a more detailed opinion on the Brother after a few days (and the weekend) of usage, but so far it is beautiful !

One note, the wonderful boxes these and other kits come packaged in make great storage boxes after all the foam packing is removed. But me being a recycler, I have found a great use for the foam packing. I have saved so many of these over the last two years and was looking for a use for them. The other day an idea hit. I strung them together, knotting them along the length of some semi-thick nylon cord at varous lengths and then tied those strings of two or three pieces all along a length of pvc pipe with galvanized screws along the length of it to hold them apart and then weighted and sunk the pipe off our boathouse. Can vape this spring while crappie fishing around new fish cover. I think with all the different shapes and the bouyancy, they will work well. Better than going to the landfill !

Vape on !

Last edited:

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
Hey NHaler fans, this Brother seems to be a really great unit.... I got mine in the mail on Friday and just now had to put the first battery on the charger, and that charge was out the box.

Sleek feel, more satin finish thatnthe EGO's/RIVAs that I have, although their shinier finish is quite nice too.

I like the button on this one. Because of my little buddy arthur visiting the joints in my fingers, I need a smooth easy button push, and this certainly has it.

I don't think anyone could go wrong here, and The Drew Crew gives such great service that it is a no-brainer.

Vape On !

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I just checked and no they will not fit...At least the one the I have will not fit...Thanks for your interest.
Drew

Thanks Drew. A shame that they will not screw on. After using the MEGA atty's with the larger carts, it would be hard to go back to a regular 510 atty/cart.

It looks like a very nice setup though.

NCVapingLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2009
Statesville, NC
Well first off, The Brother is a double battery kit...Other than that they are really just cosmetic differences ...The Riva has a samll round button and the Brother has a larger button that is a little lower on the body...The Brother also has a wider cone opening...
Drew

Thx for the quick reply! Since The Brother is in stock, I may just end up going w/that one. I want my mom to commit quickly before she changes her mind! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread