phoenixtopcoil_1.png

phoenixtopcoil_2.png

phoenixtopcoil_3.png

phoenixtopcoil_4.png

GotVapes 510 PHOENiX™ TOP Coil XL 1.5ml Cartomizer 2.4-2.6, 2.6-2.8ohms
$11.95

Introducing...
The GotVapes PHOENiX™ TOP Coil Cartomizer

From the makers of the Phoenix™ XL Bottom Coil cartomizer, as such it is easy to maintain, cleanable,and is manufactured with a strong, durable poly plastic clear tube.

Some features of the GotVapes PHOENiX™ XL TOP Coil:
  • The PHOENiX™ XL Top Coil provides a clean taste from the start.
  • Designed with same coil as the GotVapes PHOENiX™ XL Bottom Coil for unsurpassed flavor
  • No wires dangling in the tube, kept discreetly hidden in place - this helps ensure no heating of juice any further than necessary
  • A flat plate installed at the end of the tube the air stem ENDS (it does not go all the way to the connector so you have much better leakage protection), sealing the unit 100%
  • These come completely dry with no primer at all on the wick or coil

What you receive with your PHOENiX XL TOP Coil purchase:
  • (5) 510 PHOENiX XL TOP Coil 2.4-2.6 or 2.6-2.8 clearomizers
  • Each carto somes with a flexible easy to remove mouthpiece, pleasant on the lips.
  • Three drip tip/mouthpieces - one normal drip tip, one small flexi mouthpiece and one fluted whistle tip (each carto comes with the flexi mouthpiece)
  • Fill syringe and steel tip for filling included
  • GotVapes PHOENiX Top Coil presentation box designed with a different color scheme to be easily distinguished from the PHOENiX XL Bottom Coil box.

Last edited by a moderator:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
these have no exposed wires, look, no wires ma, sealed plate where the tube stops, 100% sealed, the taste is killer right off the first draw.
these have been sent out for months and then we had them go into production, they use the same coil as the phoenix bottom coil so taste is outstanding, they can use other driptips as well, top of the line construction and these are the same size as ce2's and the phoenix bottom coils, the vision line does not have anything in these size and thickness.

usage videos will come over the weekend but for now here is this, we bring you products that rock and these are no exception

mattkohl71

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2012
Iowa
I have to be the person to ask... When's the 808D-1 shipment coming in? I have the Fluxomizers on the way (Which are slow as hell, I now see why you're moving. Hasn't been scanned since the initial pick up. Amateurs!) and would like to compare them to the top coil Phoenix's ASAP.

Also, will the big 3ml Phoenix come in 808D-1 threading as well? Those look pretty damn cool as well.

Thanks!

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
am i missing something here?wheres the difference between these and the vision extremes, they look the same to me

And the fluxos look about the same too since the revamp. I still can't decide which I like better between the fluxos and the BC Phoenix, so I guess this will be one more thing to add to the rotation and ponder. :lol:

Last edited:

bigpman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If these do not leak, like the BC, and give a warmer vape like the fluxo, this should be a big winner. only thing that I pondering is the juice wicking issue. With the BC, the juice stays the same constant color from top to bottom and with the fluxo, the sludge collects at the bottom. Still wasn't a huge deal, but felt like some of the flavoring was down there. I guess I will need to order a box and try 'em out;)

bigpman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks, I will set it up this week and use it on the next order. I want to get these Phoenix TCs before they sell out;)

There is a rebate for using Dwolla, given quarterly. Definitely worth it IMO. If you are in need now, you may want to go ahead and order and get Dwolla set up for next time, because it takes a few days to verify your checking account, and a few days to fund your Dwolla account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread