Introducing The GotVapes STEALTH™ 510 MINI eGo Kit w/ Carrying Case - BLACK/STAINLESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
smokminiegokit.png

smokminiegokit_1.png

smokminiegokit_2.png

smokminiegokit_3.png

[h=4]GotVapes STEALTH™ 510 MINI eGo Kit w/ Carrying Case - BLACK[/h]
[h=3]$44.95[/h]

Just over 2 inches high the GotVapes STEALTH™ 350mah Mini eGo Battery Kit is not only cute but provides a stealth vaping experience when out in public and an easy to handle set-up complete with lanyard when workign in your office, about the house doing chores, or outisde doing yard work.

This kit comes complete with three of our hugely successful SMOKtech Shorty single coil clear cartos at only 22mm in length. So battery with Shorty clearo measures out at only 3.25 inches.
The included 350mah SMOKtech Mini eGo 510 batteries can provide up to 3 or four hours of vaping depending on your vaping habits. The kit comes in both stainless and black and features a 5-click satfety on/off feature.

The GotVapes STEALTH™ Mini eGo 510 Kit includes:
  • 2 350mah SMOKtech Mini eGo batteries (54mm by 14mm, width is the same as a regular sized ego)
  • 3 SMOKtech Shorty single coil clear cartomizers holding approximately 15 drops of eLiquid. Easy to fill, great performance (visit the shorty cartomizer product page to see a demo of this carto)
  • Type A eGo cone thread
  • 19 inch LONG black lanyard made of a stretchable cotton/polyester blend, wide and comforatble fit around your neck.
  • GotVapes Budgie™ mini aluminum drip tip, perfect to complete this stealth package.
  • Quality soft-sided eGo carrying case to tote it about and provides functional enclosure & packaging when gifting.
  • All products purchased separately would run $51.75 but is yours in this specially priced GotVapes STEALTH™ kit for a super low price.
  • You will NEED an eGo charger for this. If you already have an eGo charger it will work or we have both Joyetech and MiT chargers.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
This is a GREAT idea...I have a ton of 10ml sampler bottles from LiQua that I didn't put up yet...tell you what...if you order two or more mention it in comments and I will throw in a bottle for each kit to give with the kit and then it is complete...but make sure it is two or more and we'll keep this an ECF dealio...

Great kit, I am thinking of getting a few for Christmas gifts for some stealthy friends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Oh yes...most certanily. That may be up in a few days. I was thinkign of breakign out one battery out of about 50 kits and then sell a 1 batt kit , etc

But I have a ton more batts coming in and possibly in some colors...maybe next week. I wish I could have had these kits cheaper but the price diff between 350 batts and 650 batts is pretty small...as it is you still save almost 10.00 if you had to buy these all separate.

Hey Danno - Any chance you guys will sell these little batteries by themselves (without the kit) somewhere down the line?

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Colors for a cutie eGo are a must! Yes we are getting extra color batts in hopefully in next week...I have to tell you the lanyard on this kit is EXCELLENt stretch, plenty long and its really functional especially attachign to this mini eGo, use your imagination- aroudn your neck, looped around a belt jeans loop, etc...

PLUS...after attaching lanyard to mini ego you could use the thing for self defense...someone arproach you and you have that lanyard wrapped around your hand...you can swing it mighty hard against their noggin, then when they begin to cry, you can comfort them and convert them to vaping after everything settles down...the would be mugger will thank you and for the rest of your life you will feel good about that one...moment...in...time...

I think it's funny, in a good way, how we are all mother-henning Danno nowadays. :)

Cute kit - but where are the colors? I *know* this kit comes in colors, I just know it! :D

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Colors for a cutie eGo are a must! Yes we are getting extra color batts in hopefully in next week...I have to tell you the lanyard on this kit is EXCELLENt stretch, plenty long and its really functional especially attachign to this mini eGo, use your imagination- aroudn your neck, looped around a belt jeans loop, etc...

PLUS...after attaching lanyard to mini ego you could use the thing for self defense...someone arproach you and you have that lanyard wrapped around your hand...you can swing it mighty hard against their noggin, then when they begin to cry, you can comfort them and convert them to vaping after everything settles down...the would be mugger will thank you and for the rest of your life you will feel good about that one...moment...in...time...

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
Kinda wish there would be an eGo Mini TWIST. 3 or 4 of them could last ya all day, or close, and you could already carry other flavors already ready on 'em. Sneaky and handy. Danno, maybe?
not a hundred percent here but i doubt a smaller battery cell could safety push the boost chip in the twist so i don't think they will come smaller... Perhaps in a smaller form factor with different battery cells...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread