Introducing The MAGNUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I have really been reluctant to tell everyone exactly how great these are and I have been criticized for not blabbing about these...
Well now that I have had the opotunity to use these and heard back from those that have bought them and used them for a while, I will tell you that they truly FANTASTIC...The Magnum is definatley a work horse and massive vapor producer...Thanks
Drew

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
Same here. I'm watching for more reviews. I don't see too many. I'm also curious about the battery life and what else compares to the battery life so I can compare. If it's an XL kr808, I would assume the battery life is the same as that. I was also wondering if the 5v experience is the same as a kr808 passthru, which is a little stronger than just the battery with a cartomizer. I much prefer a 510 atomizer so the magnum may just hit the spot.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
I'm the person who had the one Pete saw this past weekend. As a girly-girl female, I love the length. Although I love the Magnum (it does produce GREAT vapor), I'm not crazy about the battery life (I timed both batteries...and got just 2 hours each) or how long it takes to recharge them. But, I do have plenty of devices, so I just rotate, rotate, rotate.

The only real drawback at this point is the fact that the parts aren't available yet...soon to be though, I believe. I want to stock up on the attys as one did die fairly fast (which was promptly replaced, thank you Drew). Oh, and I had to put a finger nail sticky on the atty so I don't get confused on which atty is which...learned that the hard way by NOT doing so!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I'm the person who had the one Pete saw this past weekend. As a girly-girl female, I love the length. Although I love the Magnum (it does produce GREAT vapor), I'm not crazy about the battery life (I timed both batteries...and got just 2 hours each) or how long it takes to recharge them. But, I do have plenty of devices, so I just rotate, rotate, rotate.

The only real drawback at this point is the fact that the parts aren't available yet...soon to be though, I believe. I want to stock up on the attys as one did die fairly fast (which was promptly replaced, thank you Drew). Oh, and I had to put a finger nail sticky on the atty so I don't get confused on which atty is which...learned that the hard way by NOT doing so!!

You Go Girly Girl...Im gonna leave the length thing alone but Go Girl!!! snap snap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread