The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Introducing The MAGNUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. youtubecommercial

youtubecommercial Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    Thanks :) My video cam is the crap!! but I wanted to do a video for the Magnum .. It is truly amazing .. I was so shocked at the performance!

Thank you Drew :) You da Man!

2. SpottedPony

SpottedPony Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Rattlesnake territory
    So, do the magnum batteries last longer between charges than do the ordinary 510 batteries?

3. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes considerably longer...
    Drew

4. mistinthewoods

mistinthewoods Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Brooklyn, MI
    Drew, Have you checked the messages on your site lately? I left you one last night and one today. It's about an order I placed yesterday. Would really like to hear from you :)

5. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes I responded to your email the other day...Thanks

6. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Just added Stainless Kits to the site for those interested....
    Drew

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Sending out the reviewers editions tonight!!!!

8. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I have really been reluctant to tell everyone exactly how great these are and I have been criticized for not blabbing about these...
    Well now that I have had the opotunity to use these and heard back from those that have bought them and used them for a while, I will tell you that they truly FANTASTIC...The Magnum is definatley a work horse and massive vapor producer...Thanks
    Drew

9. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Drew, when will extra parts be available? Thanks!

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Im working on them now...Thanks
    Drew

11. buttercrunch

buttercrunch Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2009
    Oregon
    I was wondering why there hasn't been more talk about these, I'm curious if they really are equivalent to 5V

12. Sojourner

Sojourner Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2010
    Horseheads, NY
    Same here. I'm watching for more reviews. I don't see too many. I'm also curious about the battery life and what else compares to the battery life so I can compare. If it's an XL kr808, I would assume the battery life is the same as that. I was also wondering if the 5v experience is the same as a kr808 passthru, which is a little stronger than just the battery with a cartomizer. I much prefer a 510 atomizer so the magnum may just hit the spot.

13. Pete54

Pete54 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2009
    Clearwater, Florida
    I saw one in action on Saturday at a Vaping meet up here in Florida. It actually produces tons of vapor, just like a HV mod! The only thing I didn't care for was how long it is. The owner was very happy with her purchase.

14. Sojourner

Sojourner Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2010
    Horseheads, NY
    Thanks Pete. Fast reply too. Any word on the battery life?

15. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    I'm the person who had the one Pete saw this past weekend. As a girly-girl female, I love the length. Although I love the Magnum (it does produce GREAT vapor), I'm not crazy about the battery life (I timed both batteries...and got just 2 hours each) or how long it takes to recharge them. But, I do have plenty of devices, so I just rotate, rotate, rotate.

The only real drawback at this point is the fact that the parts aren't available yet...soon to be though, I believe. I want to stock up on the attys as one did die fairly fast (which was promptly replaced, thank you Drew). Oh, and I had to put a finger nail sticky on the atty so I don't get confused on which atty is which...learned that the hard way by NOT doing so!!

16. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey

You Go Girly Girl...Im gonna leave the length thing alone but Go Girl!!! snap snap

17. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    ROTFLMAO...good one. I'll never be able to look at my Magnum again without cracking up.

18. buttercrunch

buttercrunch Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2009
    Oregon
    haha!! great minds think alike...I like that it's extra long..ala breakfast at tiffanys, right?? I bet the stainless looks ultra elegant!!

19. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    That was my initial thought when first seeing the Magnum...like one of those fancy cigarette holder things.

20. ToyTaco

ToyTaco Full Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Southeast PA
    Yeah, and I'm sitting here with just a tiny little G300...I'm gonna end up with self esteem issues.:oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.