Introducing the NEW Vapeonly 3.5ml BCC MEGA Bottom Coil Changeable Tank- In All Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
There are 3 strands of wick laying over the coil. This is what you want to take one or two of out. Not the wick inside the coil.

I feel really stupid but I am not exactly sure I understand laying over the coil vs inside. I don't need to open it up to get inside.....I just pull one of these out from the sides right?
a0a715eeebfebd923e212626373d21a9.jpg

magentaman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Puyallup,Wa
www.bfbvapor.com
I feel really stupid but I am not exactly sure I understand laying over the coil vs inside. I just pull one of these out from the sides right? I don't need to open anything else up?

If you pull the cup off then the stem out, you can see them. Its hard to say your grabbing the right one otherwise.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I feel really stupid but I am not exactly sure I understand laying over the coil vs inside. I don't need to open it up to get inside.....I just pull one of these out from the sides right?
Don't feel stupid Crocky :) When they say 'inside' the coil they are talking about the wicks that actually have the wire wrapped around them. Don't take those out. Take the wick that is laying on top of the coiled up bundle

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
If you pull the cup off then the stem out, you can see them. Its hard to say your grabbing the right one otherwise.
Thanks
Don't feel stupid Crocky :) When they say 'inside' the coil they are talking about the wicks that actually have the wire wrapped around them. Don't take those out. Take the wick that is laying on top of the coiled up bundle
Ah! Now I gotcha! See I did not know there was a difference :)

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
So do you have to take anything apart to do this or just go to where the wicks stick out on the sides at the bottom and yank one strand out? I am VERY new at vaping and I am a VERY visual person....LOL. So I want to make sure I understand before I go and mess the one I am getting up :blush: I use 50/50 juices on ego c and ego c twist batteries so I am sure I will need to take a strand out from what I have read in this thread. I am still learning the VV thing so typically stay about 3.4 or so

Just one more little thing.........TRY it first without doing anything to the wicks...........you may not have to adjust anything ;)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Just one more little thing.........TRY it first without doing anything to the wicks...........you may not have to adjust anything ;)
:laugh: See how silly I am ? I just started paying attention to this with the pics asking which ones to pull out :facepalm: I hadn't even read back that far...YES, most definately TRY IT FIRST !!! If it ain't broke DON'T FIX IT :laugh::laugh::laugh:

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
I know there was discussion about drip tips with this unit. I found that the "Genie" 510/901 Delrin drip tips from Avid Vaper fits perfectly. It's a very tight fit in my DCT carto but works great with the Vapeonly.

OK I'll say it this time. This is a GV forum and it is not cool to post links to other vendors. Please remove the link. Any vendors forum would expect the same.
Thank You.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I just got mine today! I got the green/black one. I had to trade out heads to the 1.8 and remove one wick (with my fingernails lol). It's PERFECTION now. Seriously. So effortless. Just what I was looking for. Got to buy more in different colors now. :banana:

OK - curiousity, how did you remove just one wick ??

craighwk

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2011
Denver
bpm.org
What's the point in removing wicks? Been using these things for a little over a month now without any problems. What changes when you remove a wick?

(I love these tanks!)

Edited: I just read back further. So it's to allow more VG heavy juices to work better? Makes sense that mine has been okay since i Use 80/20. Good to know if I ever get something else. ;)

Last edited:

fatcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2012
prospect heights, IL
Are there any tricks to getting more flavor out of these? I was using the 2.5ohm head at 3.7V with 80PG/20VG Apricot from Highbrow (I feel it's a quality liquid...). I was getting very inconsistent flavor/vapor with that head. Today I switched to the 1.8ohm head vaping at 3.3V. The vapor is quite satisfactory, but the flavor is just lacking. Turning up the voltage to 3.7V seems to help a little but I just feel that others are getting more flavor than I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread