Introducing the NEW VISION NANO CLEAROMIZER - Excellent Performing 1ml slim Bottom Coil 1.8ohm 510 Clearomizer - Extremely easy, no invert, no syringe

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
visionnanoclearo.png

visionnanoclearo_1.png

visionnanoclearo_2.png

visionnanoclearo_3.png

visionnanoclearo_4.png

visionnanoclearo_5.png

VISION Nano Clearomizer Bottom Coil 1ml 1.8ohm - IN ALL Colors
$3.95

Introducing to GotVapes - The NEW VISION Nano Clearomizer!

We are very impressed with this well sealed 510 Bottom Coil Slim (9mm diameter) 1ml offering from VISION. There is no need to invert to fill and performance has been amazing. Filling is as easy as unscrewing the proprietary mouthpiece off of the stem which extends above the tube and filling right out of your juice bottle, no syringes needed.

The unit is very leak resistant, on the units I have been testing I have not suffered any of this. The stem has a grommet just below the stem threading. The mouthiece itself has a grommet that seals when inserted inside the tube.

THIS UNIT IS GORGEOUS as the pictures attest. It looks great on both your eGos (where you can also use your eGo cone with no problem) and 510 stick style batteries.

Here are Some Important Tips to Optimize Performance:
  • After filling with your juice, screw your mouthpiece back in within about 40-45 seconds to minimize leaking issues.
  • When first using the Nano DEFINITELY allow it to soak in for a good 5 minutes or more. Do not allow it to soak in for too long though without firing it on first use or some seepage may occur.If seepage or moisture occurs simply wipe clean and vape.
  • PLEASE ALLOW a break-in period of about 3/4 of a tank when first using. You will see flavor dramatically improve after this break in period!
  • This unit operates much better at lower voltages! Start at lower PV voltage settings if you are using a VV and work up. Remember that our version of the Nano is presently the 1.8ohm variety. I have tested several of these and it is pretty spot on. I found one at 1.7ohm.
  • When swapping between PVs you may experience non-connectivity. Remember this has a screw out connector on the bottom of the Nano that you can adjust.
  • Dimensions: 62mm length with mouthpiece installed; 9mm width

Multiple discounts available if you purchase 5 or more.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Very good quality performance for each and both excellent slimbooo profiles. t4's top coil if you prefer that and by the way, after new year chinese stylie we will be getting the t4's in colors also.

What do you think of them compared to the excellent T4?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Darn it.... I knew I should have read through the forum and/or check the New Item page before I put my order through. I'd been eyeing these on another vendors site for some time and just thought I'd wait for GV to get them... Oh well, I'll get some later, this order was mostly a plain tobacco juice order so I could "gift" some to possible new vapors... I'm a menthol vapor for the most part, so I needed some plain to share with others...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Not to sound crazy or anything, but could you put a tiny hole or tiny holes near the bottom and use them in a carto tank? They look the same size as cartos. Is that crazy?

You would likely end up with a leaky tank that way. Bottom coils ( right now at least ) rely on a certain amount of vacuum for a certain thickness of e-liquid in order that they don't leak. Not enough vacuum or too thin of an e-liquid and it leaks... too much vacuum or too thick of an e-liquid and it doesn't wick enough resulting in a burnt taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread