Introducing the next generation of Vaporesso Mod, the GEN mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Hi ECF fans,

Are you an experienced vaper or starter?

Do you know about our Omni Board 4.2 very well?

Omni Board is supposed to provide wide range of different functions for better vaping experience. But we also get some messages for better understanding Omni Board functions

vaporesso is always listening and upgrading. Now we launch another dual battery mod with a totally new simple chipset even for non-advanced vapers.

Power is not just for pros. That's the Gen mod with Axon chip

upload_2019-5-19_15-4-4.png

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Hi ECF fans,

Are you an experienced vaper or starter?

Do you know about our Omni Board 4.2 very well?

Omni Board is supposed to provide wide range of different functions for better vaping experience. But we also get some messages for better understanding Omni Board functions

Vaporesso is always listening and upgrading. Now we launch another dual battery mod with a totally new simple chipset even for non-advanced vapers.

Power is not just for pros. That's the Gen mod with Axon chip

View attachment 816071

It’s sooo square.

I know the Omni boards starting from the Omni 2.0 through 4.0. I have 5 Revenger Xs, Revenger Mini, Polar, Swag & Luxe.

I’m an experienced vaper and have multiple “high” end devices and use mainly RBAs. Although when I use deon in coils I only use the Cascade tanks with GT coils.

I like Vaporesso products you could say lol! I’m looking forward to seeing more about this to get a better view of it.

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
@Vaporesso_Chelsea

I'm a Vaporesso fan as well. I don't really need another Mod but I know sooner or later I'll break down and buy this one anyway. What can you tell us about this Axon board? Is there going to be a new tank matched with this Mod or am I going to have to buy another Skrr or Cascade baby to use on this mod?

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Hi Vaporesso fans,

The very special function on the new AXON chip for GEN mod will be the Pulse mode
We used to have the insta fire in the Omni Board 4 to boost at the very beginning giving you the strong throat hit

Now the Pulse mode is literally what it sounds like
Instead of one hit of power at the beginning, every 0.02s means another pulse of power for better flavors and clouds, giving you consistent throat hit for every puff

upload_2019-5-28_17-0-33.png

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I must say, the ergonomics seem to leave something to be desired. It looks like it would be difficult to hold comfortably. Just my opinion, never having put my hands on one.

Perhaps you could send me one for evaluation?

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
I'm with Vapedog here - spending as I do half of the year in the Land of hard tiled and marble floors in houses, stability in a mod is a big thing for me and that does look like it could topple easliy, especially with a heavier tank like a Zenith on top of it.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Not everything in the vape universe needs to look armored and squat. If the (feel) ergonomics are as good as the functional sleek appearance you may have a winner. Just make sure the finish is durable (and stand by it).

Good luck. :)

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Hi Vaporesso fans,

Thanks to the new technology on the Axon chipset, the GEN mod can have the smart TC mode

For example, when you want to try the TC coils which can be our ccell coils, the GEN mod will automatically scan the coils and ask you if you want to enter the Smart TC mode.

If yes, then it will recommend the best range of temp for your coil automatically.

Surely you can still adjust it yourself

So do you prefer TC mode or power mode?

upload_2019-5-30_9-18-15.png

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Hi Vaporesso fans,

With the new Axon chipset, the Gen mod is so smart that it can detect if your device is running low on power and needs to go into a power-saving mode called Power Eco Mode.

That will help a lot about extending your battery life. Surely you can select not using it

upload_2019-6-3_9-2-28.png

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
@Vaporesso_Chelsea
I haven't seen anything new this year that's really grabbed my attention. Everyone seems to be concentrating on pods. I already know that I'm going to have to add this to my Vaporesso collection. I think I saw someplace that the Gen was to be available 6/30. Do you have an actual release date for this Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread