Introduction and Hi to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin Joe

Moved On
Apr 20, 2010
Vermont
After trying to quit more than a few times, and always going back to smoking, I was happy to find this forum while looking for smoking cessation help.

The problem for me was that I need at least some nicotine to get through the day sometimes. Gum was gross, and the patch just didn't do it for me. It helped, but didn't deliver that hit of nicotine when I wanted it, and that was the problem. 14mg or whatever over 24hrs was just barely registering with me.

So this led me to the PV forums and specifically here. Saw some videos on YouTube as well, and decided to give it a try. Got to say, I am very happy with my first day using my new device. I decided on the KR808D1 from Cig Easy, and I am very happy with it so far. True it's only day one, but it's been so easy. Just popped on a cartomizer and less than a minute out of the box I'm vaping Marlboro!

It is a bit different than smoking, but after a few tries I found the sweet spot on the draw and got a massive plume of vapor right off the start. Wow, those 24mg carts deliver on demand!

I am confident that with an excellent device like this that can satisfy whenever I need a little nudge, I am never going to need to smoke a cigarette again.

I'd also like to thank you all for all of the excellent advice on this forum. The research I did here helped me pick out the device I wanted, and made it so easy for me to get right into it without any frustration at all.

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Welcome Aboard! It sounds like you are already off to a perfect start. You've done your homework and purchased a nice kit to start with. I also quit smoking instantly with a KR808D-1 (similar model) more than 5 months ago. I've since gotten a Joye 510 and have been with it ever since.

Really glad to hear that your doing so well. Keep us updated and you know you can get all the help, support and answers you need right here!

:thumb:

Smokin Joe

Moved On
Apr 20, 2010
Vermont
Thanks all for the warm welcomes! I am greatly indebted to the members here.

So are you just vaping now?? That's what I just did, been 2 days and I haven't had a real cigarette, I am loving it!!!! :)

Welcome to you from another newbie! lol

Hi Toni, Yes, I am totally off cigarettes so far! I am enjoying the ease of use with my kr808, and the nicotine I am getting is making it a breeze. I am not even thinking about smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread