Status
Not open for further replies.

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
Hello!

We are a New York based supplier of electronic cigarettes and related products. My name is Herman and my partner's name is Will. Myvaporstore.com will be run by the two of us.

Our commitment to you:

• Fast shipping: Products are stocked just minutes from the US Post office and other shipping carriers.
  • Great products: We personally use and test these products/models and would not sell anything that we would not use ourselves.
  • Great prices: Our prices are competitive, come see for yourselves.
  • Customer service: Being shopaholics and working in sales, we know a little about this.:rolleyes:

I have been vaping for a few months and I absolutely love it. About a month ago I found out that my old friend Will was selling vaporizers locally. We sat down, had a little chat and myvaporstore.com was born. :rolleyes:

So... come check us out at MyVaporStore.com. I think you'll find that our prices very competitive.

Feel free to email us at info@myvaporstore.com

or

Instant message us on AIM at myvaporstore.

Inventory so far:

• True DSE901 kits
  • True DSE801 kits
  • USB Passthroughs
  • eliquids- available in 3 sizes (10ml, 30ml, 50ml) and 4 strenghts (6mg, 11mg, 18mg, 24mg)
  • Lady Pipes
Coming soon:

• New vaporizer models
  • More colors for our current cig kits.
  • Possibly some modded vaporizers
  • More liquid flavors!

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
Hi!

Just an update, most of the orders place today were shipped. Enjoy!:D
If I get a chance, I will ship the rest of the orders later today or tomorrow morning.

Sorry about the tracking number spam emails btw... Paypal, my site and USPS sent one I believe. I'll fix that.

Nice site, great introdruction!

Any plans to add zero strength juice?
hmm... No plans for zero str yet but who knows?

Are you going to be offering the 36mg strength? Nice site btw.
Thanks... probably not going to stock anything this high. 24mg is pretty strong imo unless you're planning to cut the 36mg and DIY.

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
We're in stock no worries...
you saw that at the bottom of the checkout page.. only items with the ** symbol next to the name in your shopping cart are out of stock.

Nothing out of stock yet except for the mini pipes

I just tried to order some RY4 and get this error message:

** Quantity Not Available !!
*** Order Quantity Less Than Minimum Order Quantity !!

Does that mean you're out of stock?

Edit: I ordered anyway. Fingers crossed.

strayling

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Seattle, USA
We're in stock no worries...
you saw that at the bottom of the checkout page.. only items with the ** symbol next to the name in your shopping cart are out of stock.

Nothing out of stock yet except for the mini pipes

And I now have a tracking number. Thanks :)

That error message had me worried - perhaps you could hide it when everything's ok with an order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread