• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey yall, i figure since we still a small and now recognized social group, i thought it'd be a good time for some introductions if you'd like.

My name is Theo and i live in a little town north of columbia called Blythewood. I'm 21 years old, but turn 22 on the 14th of this month. I still live with my parents by choice. All three of us are unemployed and we pretty much keep each other going. I spend my days job hunting and my nights pretty much staying at home and saving what little money i have. I love watching wrestling (yes, i know it's fake, but it's funny), football (HUGE Dallas Cowboys fan for life, not a band wagon jumper and i dont say how bout them cowboys), NCIS, and anime. I have 2 trucks and a Jeep. one truck is a 1988 GMC Sierra 1500 with 64,000 miles on it and the other truck is a 1998 Chevy 3500 single axle gas hog with 314,000miles on it. i have to say my 96 Jeep Cherokee is my gas efficiant vehicle, and yes, i pay for my own insurance on all 3 of them. I'm the only member of my family who didn go to college. parents offered to pay but i turned them down and went straight to work full time. I used to work for Coburg Dairy as an Ice Cream man, shipping and recieving.

well thats enough about me, how about yall?

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi Everyone,
I will go next...
My name as you can tell is Stu.
I am orig. from LI, NY and have been here in SC since '04. I moved here with my fiance and we got married on 4/1/05 and been together since '03. My first wife threw me out cause I wasn't giving her anything (sex) and she had been drunk (which I don't like. Specially when she drives my 2 children around. But enough of that. I now live alone as my 2nd wife left me in Sept '09 cause she got tired of her kids and I fighting. If they don't listen to me as I tell them what to do (chores)around the home, I get called a lot of curse words. I don't go for that so I would let her know what goes on and she sticks up 4 them. Oh well.. I still love her and want her back, so I am doing what I can to make it happen. I have been disabled since '07 and now out of work because of my back. Also have bad legs (blown up severely) due to poor circulation. Not to much now that I stopped smoking and started to vape. I even have normal BP too but still need to take my meds for that. I use to fish a lot, can't do that either. I love football (NY Giants) and Baseball and Hockey too. I cook (have my own recipes which I had been told to write a cookbook) and I have my own recipes for some fancy dishes. I write poems and had some published already. I like wrestling (WWE, TNA) and there are others over seas which I can't watch but read up on. I am A+ certified and had my own computer company in the early 2000 to 2002 when my partner stole my books and other things.. So I failed at that. I don't give up, just not much more for me to do. I was in the Army, 10th MP Battalion in Fort McClellan Alabama. That was 1981 to 1983. Now I am trying to help others to get off analogs and help with any questions about the ecig. I also do reviews which I hope will help too.
Well, thats it for now. If there is anything I might have missed, or that you want to know, just ask.

Last edited:

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
Hey stu! nice to meet you!

i'm sure everything will turn out well in your love life... just be optimistic and cheery, the ladies can't resist that!

i guess i should introduce myself.

My name is Joe and i live in North Myrtle Beach, i'm 24, no kids, no girlfriend, wife, no worries. I have a cat named Uno who is a ferocious black panther that has been shrunken down and tasked with attacking my feet as i sleep... love him though lol.

I work a mainstream job as a server at Bonefish Grill, gotta love dealing with rude people for spare change, it's taught me humility.

I'm in a business degree program at Horry Georgetown Tech, and will graduate just as soon as i have the money to pay for my last semester, i've been paying my way through college since i was 19, almost over now.

I am in a local music group called the masterminds, locally we are quite successful and play at the House of Blues 2-4 times a year, i'm also on the radio asa guest @ mix 97.7 alot, and i get featured at power 100.3 and Coast 97.3 quite a bit, as i belong to what is likely the most amazing music group in the south (R&B, Hiphop, Dance music)

I recently became a supplier after 4 months of vaping, and have been dealing E-cigarettes locally for about a month now, i have a website at www.ivape.net - Personal Vaporizers and E-Cigarettes: I don't smoke, I vape! but currently the payment processor is down so i haven't been accepting orders through the shopping cart, although i have filled a few through this forum and other online means. I have about 30-50 vapers under my wing now locally though, so they have been recieving alot of my time with tips, hints, troubleshooting, and supplies... gotta love that e-cig learning curve! I'm also actively trying to find a credible manufacturer of US lab created E-liquids - i think the current e-liquid market is far too dangerous to exist as-is.

I love to be useful, so if you ever have a question or need help, feel free to contact me ;)

oh yeah and last but not least, PLEASED TO MEET YOU!

Hi all. Was not aware of this group, but got an invite and glad for it! Will be 40 in April. Live in Charleston. Started a monthly newspaper 8 years ago geared towards the boomers, or the 50+ crowd here. Have been married for 6 years, come May, and we have 2 stunningly beautiful little girls - one who will be 4 in April, and one who is 10 months old. We also have another on the way that is due July 6th. Hope and pray it is a boy, but will love them, no matter what their sex. Have smoked a minimum of a pack a day since I was 16. Just started vaping last week, but didnt order enough juice, so I have been out since Saturday. Anxiously awaiting my order of a passthrough, juice, and a 501 kit. The one I got last week was the 902's from Modern Vapor. If any of you live in Charleston, give me a shout, and maybe we can grab lunch one day. Look forward to learning from you all.

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
Hi all. Was not aware of this group, but got an invite and glad for it! Will be 40 in April. Live in Charleston. Started a monthly newspaper 8 years ago geared towards the boomers, or the 50+ crowd here. Have been married for 6 years, come May, and we have 2 stunningly beautiful little girls - one who will be 4 in April, and one who is 10 months old. We also have another on the way that is due July 6th. Hope and pray it is a boy, but will love them, no matter what their sex. Have smoked a minimum of a pack a day since I was 16. Just started vaping last week, but didnt order enough juice, so I have been out since Saturday. Anxiously awaiting my order of a passthrough, juice, and a 501 kit. The one I got last week was the 902's from Modern Vapor. If any of you live in Charleston, give me a shout, and maybe we can grab lunch one day. Look forward to learning from you all.

i might have a spare bottle of e-liquid on me tomorrow to hold you over until your order arrives, feel free to give me a call :)

linksvt876

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Spartanburg, SC
Hello all,

My name is Chris, and I guess I'm the exception to this group. I live in the small town of Pauline, or Glenn Springs. It's actually on the outskirts of Spartanburg. I'm 22, single, and live along in an apartment...sometimes I wish I stayed with my parents...nothing to do here besides watch anime and play video games. I tried vaping the first time in Feb 09...but I ran out of fluids and my atomizers messed up and as we all know analogs are simple, no maintenance required.

But, I resently bought another kit, and have been using it for the past 2 day's. I'm still smoking but only about 3 cigs a day...It's hard to stop smoking on cinnamon apple juice...I'm waiting for my other juice to get here...hopefully today or Friday...I hope. I am a huge football fan(Miami Dolphins) been watching since I was 4. I love anime(mostly Bleach, Naruto, some harem anime's here, action anime's here...and old school like Tenchi Muyo), Video games(Halo, Mass effect, AC1 and 2...the list goes on and on...err...I have an xbox 360.), and working on my baby(2003 Ford Focus SVT).

I work at computer consulting firm called Beowulf Tech. That's all I can think to say about my self at the current moment...I look forward to talk to you all : )

i might have a spare bottle of e-liquid on me tomorrow to hold you over until your order arrives, feel free to give me a call :)

Man, I completely forgot about you being here today. Will you still be here on Friday? STILL waiting on liquids, and the 510. Am a little frustrated about it, but not much I can do. I didnt check the site today, and just got busy with work, and completely forgot you were going to be in town.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Hey Y’all

I’m Chris and I started the SC Vapors Forum and I’m really happy to see that it’s being used by such a cool bunch of people and that it’s growing so quickly. I’m 50, happily married for 21 years, no kids. I’m a Chiropractor by trade, hence the name of my alter ego; “Doctor Vapor”, whom you may see on YouTube and some other forums. I’m an old movie buff, and study comparative ancient religions for fun. I’m also very active in Masonry. I’m, of course, a member of my Blue Lodge as well as a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason, a Knight Templar in the York Rite, and a Shriner. I’m also on a competition BBQ team that travels around the state cooking at regional BBQ challenges.

buddyrox

Jan 25, 2010
enumclaw,wa
hey~
started vaping two weeks ago and have recruited 12 smoker friends. this is the best invention since the wheel. still adjusting nic levels...late nights woodworking with the new dremel...fun projects :) dremel is neat for engraving the 510 as well...now us neighbors can tell em apart. been a smoker for 24 years, 1 1/2 to 2 packs a day. haven't used an inhaler in two weeks~awesome ! retired waitress, cocktailer, bartender, restaurant manager...now i'm a stay at home mom... vaping away :) . talk to ya all later

p.s. grandpa was a wallace

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
I’m also very active in Masonry. I’m, of course, a member of my Blue Lodge as well as a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason, a Knight Templar in the York Rite, and a Shriner. I’m also on a competition BBQ team that travels around the state cooking at regional BBQ challenges.

If we ever meet up for that beer in charleston, i'll be asking you about this, i've always been interested in masonic organizations, even before the horrible tom hanks movies ;)

i'm sure i'll be asking to try the BBQ first though. :)

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
If we ever meet up for that beer in charleston, i'll be asking you about this, i've always been interested in masonic organizations, even before the horrible tom hanks movies ;)

i'm sure i'll be asking to try the BBQ first though. :)

Sure thing bro. Becoming a Mason was the best thing I ever did. I'd be more than happy to tell you anything you want to know.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
I thought your not allowed to mention anything about being a mason to anyone outside the 'brotherhood'. Then again my friend could be jerking my chain, he said something about only if I'm GOING to join or some such nonsense...so what's the truth???

I can tell you almost anything you want to know about Masonry. Its not a secret society, its a society with secrets. Secret societies don't have lighted signs on their buildings and post their meeting times in the newspaper. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread