Invader Mini Wattage Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

iburnedwater

Jan 20, 2016
Hi all. I received an Invader Mini for my birthday a couple months ago and about a week ago, I began to notice something wrong. Every time I press the fire button it drops from my usual 36 watts to 30ish then 22-23 then drops all the way below 10. It barely puts anything out, and I really can't tell that it is if I don't see it when I exhale. I don't think it's a temperature problem. The max temp is still the 450F it came with. I made sure that the atomizer was properly seated and even tried replacing it. I feel like maybe there's a setting or something I don't know about, but I'm not an expert. Also, my tank is a uwell Crown. Any advice you might have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading!

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hi all. I received an Invader Mini for my birthday a couple months ago and about a week ago, I began to notice something wrong. Every time I press the fire button it drops from my usual 36 watts to 30ish then 22-23 then drops all the way below 10. It barely puts anything out, and I really can't tell that it is if I don't see it when I exhale. I don't think it's a temperature problem. The max temp is still the 450F it came with. I made sure that the atomizer was properly seated and even tried replacing it. I feel like maybe there's a setting or something I don't know about, but I'm not an expert. Also, my tank is a UWell Crown. Any advice you might have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading!

clean the electrical contact points.

the problem with very low ohms is that contact resistance becomes more and more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread