Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
If there isnt any iolite juice left does anyone know if any is coming?

Hi Wormwood,

Sorry I seemed to have missed this post....

We are currently waiting news from the manufacturer on this who has taken quite a while to respond. With the possible UK ban on the horizon we may get a batch in the next month or two, but it would be doubtful that we could continue sales if a ban was applied.

So we'll just have to cross fingers and continue fighting the good fight.... :)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hi Wormwood!:)

I tried some lovely blueberry tobacco molasses which were excellent. I've also tried some of the Hydro range: HYDRO HERBAL Hookah Shisha and Molasses - really nice range and I think they're stateside.

The others I've tried are the herbal molasses which we stock.... Soex and Herbal life. The Black Cherry from herbal life stands out for flavour but the herbal life tends to be more sticky. The soex is a much better constitution for the iolite but I've only tried their mint which was very nice! :D:D

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
ok I need to ask I have looked at this for awhile and just amazed that it work's with ejuice. But how well does it work with ejuice and what the heck is shisa??

Well there have been mixed reports of using the iolite with ejuice but its all down to getting the conditions right and choosing the right way of holding the juice inside the chamber. I've personally had pretty good results with it and it but would definitely recommend cutting your ejuice with 30% glycerine.

Shisha molasses are used in a hookah or shisha pipe - they come in all different flavours and are normally a mix of tobacco, molasses and glycerine/flavouring. We do however stock a tobacco-free alternative of flavoured molasses which work quite well if you add a few drops of ejuice to a small pinch of molasses in your iolite.

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
Most people's first reactions to using eliquid in the IO is "holy smokes this thing kicks like a mule" - it is super strong compared to an ecig, the vapour is very warm and flavour is intense. Hence as Tim says, cut juice and consider using a much lower nic content than you would with an ecig. The IO is as different to ecigs as ecigs are to cigarettes, it can be very satisfying and it is super versatile but don't expect it to be the same experience as an ecig, imagine an ecig with a nuclear reactor to power it and that's what it's like!

IMHO the IO shines brightest with shisha molasses, either tobacco based or herbal with a few drops of eliquid mixed in. You can even use it with mint leaves or tea! It's a big investment but it has a long warranty, never needs an atty or battery, will not be banned and if you don't take to it the resale market is very healthy.

Buying an IO is the best thing I ever did, no device has had so much use or given me so much pleasure. If I had to have just one vape, the IO would be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread