Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
b668faf00cbc98c8ea6ff689262605b8.jpg

Extra! Extra! vape fellows, now Heaven Gifts launches its smartphone APP on Apple Store and Google Play separately. With our APP, no matter when you are just after your lunch, or have a good afternoon tea time with your friends/colleagues, you could take your phone and easily order the finest vape gears at any break time by a few simple clicks.

For both wholesale clients and retail customers, with our APP, you could save more precious time and easily get your desired e-cigarette at competitive prices. We guarantee you all goods on Heaven Gifts are authentic ones. For a better shopping experience, we also carry out "100% money back guarantee within 7 days" policy.

Download Heaven Gifts APP:
iOS APP: Heaven Gifts - Largest E-cigarette Online Shop on the App Store
59a81744476daa991c5178ebc50ae84a.jpg

Android APP:
Heaven Gifts - Vaping Store - Android Apps on Google Play
7df464e26ec561624a6d9a70470af8b3.jpg

To celebrate HeavenGifts APP Launched, We have 4 Whopping Special Offers for our APP customers:
Special Offers Detail: Win! Win! Win! 4 Whopping Special Offers on HeavenGifts APP Now!

1. Enjoy a 20% discount when you place your first order via APP
2. Exclusive prices on certain vape gears will only be available on App for example:

More exclusive prices wait for your find on the HG APP so what are you waiting for....go check it out!
3. We will send a $10 gift card to whoever placed an order via APP during Mar 30 to Apr 10, 2016
4. Customers who downloaded our APP can enter our latest contest, many prizes are waiting for you.

For such a wonderful shopping experience with a chance to win, what do you wait for? Download Heaven Gifts APP. Come on!!!

Last edited:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Downloading Android App

Installed

Product pages look nicely done! :thumb:

Suggestions: Would like to see screen rotation and zoom in/out implemented

Same! I didn't notice the screen rotation but I did notice right away that I can't zoom. Also, I am having trouble with the Search function on Android. I am not able to search for a specific product.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Same! I didn't notice the screen rotation but I did notice right away that I can't zoom. Also, I am having trouble with the Search function on Android. I am not able to search for a specific product.

When I search for say "UD Balrog" a ton of UD products pop up once
the search is done. If I just type in "Balrog" without the "UD", Balrog
specific items show up
. Works fine if you search for a specific model,
but you have to leave out the manufacturer name.

Also noticed that the pics at the top of individual product pages
are stretched out horizontally and look kinda weird like a "Stretch
Armstrong" toy.

e915bc02f2ad07fceda8fcd91a893c00.jpg

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
When I search for say "UD Balrog" a ton of UD products pop up once
the search is done. If I just type in "Balrog" without the "UD", Balrog
specific items show up
. Works fine if you search for a specific model,
but you have to leave out the manufacturer name.

Also noticed that the pics at the top of individual product pages
are stretched out horizontally and look kinda weird like a "Stretch
Armstrong" toy.

e915bc02f2ad07fceda8fcd91a893c00.jpg
On mine the picture isn't stretched out but I can't search. It must be a phone-specific thing. I'm on a Note 4. I already heard from HG asking for more information about the issue, which I love! Whatever the problem is, I bet it gets sorted out quickly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread