IPV 35w and 50w box mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrb701

Jul 30, 2014
Washington
Have you had good luck on ebay?
Not really, I have only ordered 2 things before this, I ordered some rayon and that turned out well, but its kinda hard to mess up rayon. The other thing was an aerotank, and it was fake.
The only reason I ordered the meter on eBay is the shipping was free, and I didnt feel like paying another shipping charge on top of the shipping charge for the battery.
The seller had a 99 % rating with thousands of items sold, its a B&M store that also sells on eBay if I remember right, so I think it'll turn out ok.

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
Not really, I have only ordered 2 things before this, I ordered some rayon and that turned out well, but its kinda hard to mess up rayon. The other thing was an aerotank, and it was fake.
The only reason I ordered the meter on eBay is the shipping was free, and I didnt feel like paying another shipping charge on top of the shipping charge for the battery.
The seller had a 99 % rating with thousands of items sold, its a B&M store that also sells on eBay if I remember right, so I think it'll turn out ok.
Oh okay yeah thanks fir the insight I onky ask because I pre ordered my siegli 100watt box off ebay but it was a b&m also

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
kayfun+ fits nice and hits hard.

Attachments

• 20140822_152133.jpg
    20140822_152133.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 51

abrb701

Jul 30, 2014
Washington
Well most likely your coil is looose inside your atty aka screws not tight to the coil

Sense my stuff rides in a vehicle everyday I have to tighten everything about every other day
Thats a good point, another reason they loosen up all the time is the metal expanding and contracting from the heating/cooling cycle that coils are constantly going through, I have to tighten mine everyday on my trident and magma.

abrb701

Jul 30, 2014
Washington
Thats a good point as well

I forgot where I heard that, I only read about it a week or two ago, it explained so much to me.
I don't know about the programming, on one of the early videos for the IPV2 Evan from P4Y says you can program the boot screen image, he never elaborates though. Some of the custom group orders had there boot screens customized but I'm not sure if it was set like that by P4Y when its manufactured.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread