TryinToQuit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2008
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Co-op rules
Sent thi to Denny Zhang (Sales Mgr.) several days ago;

Hi Denny!

As a good customer of Pioneer4You products and a retired engineer, I would like to make a suggestion for an option on Your new IPV 35, 50, & 100 Watt Box Mods!

I think You should have an option for a thicker case that would accommodate 26650 battery and 26650 sized atomizers! The height and width could remain the same!
As You know when vaping above 25 watts the 18650 battery life is short!!!
The 26650 battery is much better for high powered vaping!

Please pass this on to your engineering staff for me!
I used to go to Shenzen for business 20 years ago! I bet I wouldn't even recognize it today!

Steakjuice

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Toronto, ON Canada
Sent thi to Denny Zhang (Sales Mgr.) several days ago;

Hi Denny!

As a good customer of Pioneer4You products and a retired engineer, I would like to make a suggestion for an option on Your new IPV 35, 50, & 100 Watt Box Mods!

I think You should have an option for a thicker case that would accommodate 26650 battery and 26650 sized atomizers! The height and width could remain the same!
As You know when vaping above 25 watts the 18650 battery life is short!!!
The 26650 battery is much better for high powered vaping!

Please pass this on to your engineering staff for me!
I used to go to Shenzen for business 20 years ago! I bet I wouldn't even recognize it today!
With all those exclamation marks, he's sure to escalate your message to the top!

xxiaze

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
United States
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Posting tracking links is not allowed on ECF

eRob_

Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
I trust elev8vape and I am on the list for the pre-order for the ipv 2. Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in the conversation as they have earned a customer for life. Just recently received my cloupor 30 clone that I purchased for my wife, and took it upon myself to try to "fix" the 510 issue. Well that fix should have voided the warranty as the hologram stickers were removed, but after I fixed that issue (before fix the mod would not recognize any of my atomizers) another was found with my mod. The mod would not regulate anything under .8 ohms! I contacted elev8vape and within a week had a brand new device delivered...with the 510 fix (Updates for the Cana Mod DNA 30 Clone.)! I can say their customer service exceeded my expectations as I was clearly outside of warranty. They could have easily told me to "kick rocks" and that I voided the warranty. Their customer service and communication through the whole thing (including pre-order process) has been spot-on. Also, with the 99.99 price tag they still have the 20% off coupon. 50 watts for 80 bucks!!

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
My issue wasn't as serious as a broken, fiddled-with mod but elev8 likewise impressed me with their customer service.

When I placed my iPV 50w preorder the only color that was available was silver. However, I noticed that they had added some other colors as options later. Yesterday afternoon I emailed elev8 asking if I could change my order to blue.

Since it was a holiday weekend I didn't expect to hear anything until Monday at the earliest. However, I got an email a little after midnight! letting me know that my invoice would be changed to blue shortly and they sent me a copy of the corrected invoice half an hour later.

I have been following the Clouper clone threads even though I decided to take a big pass on purchasing one. Elev8's timely communication during the preorder as well as prompt attention for any issues after the sale was what convinced me to order the iPV from them. It's great to see they are continuing with their excellent level of customer service.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
My issue wasn't as serious as a broken, fiddled-with mod but elev8 likewise impressed me with their customer service.

When I placed my iPV 50w preorder the only color that was available was silver. However, I noticed that they had added some other colors as options later. Yesterday afternoon I emailed elev8 asking if I could change my order to blue.

Since it was a holiday weekend I didn't expect to hear anything until Monday at the earliest. However, I got an email a little after midnight! letting me know that my invoice would be changed to blue shortly and they sent me a copy of the corrected invoice half an hour later.

I have been following the Clouper clone threads even though I decided to take a big pass on purchasing one. Elev8's timely communication during the preorder as well as prompt attention for any issues after the sale was what convinced me to order the iPV from them. It's great to see they are continuing with their excellent level of customer service.

I have also , there are just way too many inconsistencies for me with the Clouper, the IPV 50 watt on the other hand can be had for the same price with a one year warranty and it's made by a proven mod maker .

Don't really need 50 watts but the 35 watt is only a few bucks cheaper.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Vapor Tek is selling the 50 watt for $84.99... pretty sweet deal, I'm very tempted to order one. However, I already have a Hana mini clone from FT on its way to me and I'm thinking I don't really need to vape at that many watts, and I've also spent a ton of money this past month on vaping gear already. Still.. I may pick one up in the future or if I find some money burning a hole in my pocket.

What i really like about the sx350 is the fact it regulate down to 1V although i have only seen manufacture go down to 3V which seems fine too me. I have the Coulpor dna clone which i love but it only regulates down to 4V the big downside too the DNA IMHO. with the upgrade last month of the + and - button and 50 watts, I hear its coming out next month, its already in the chip. The sx350 with twin batteies seem to me the "go too" mod. Problem is i don't see any around, am all over a well built small box mod with the sx350 and 2 batteries. Where are they is the question ? whould like too see a bit more testing on the sx350 as well. Seen the german guy with the sx200 but that about it for numbers ?

I was was told buy a very reliable source that the 50 watt version will have all sorts of problems pushing a true 50 watts from a single 18650, any tech savy people with some input here please

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
The Bluegrass
I was was told buy a very reliable source that the 50 watt version will have all sorts of problems pushing a true 50 watts from a single 18650, any tech savy people with some input here please

That makes no sense. There is no reason why it should have any problems firing. Our mechs, with low enough Ω builds, fire at MUCH higher than 50W all of the time.

With a fresh battery, my one super low Ω build (.15Ω) fires at 126W.

The battery may not last long if you're rolling low Ω at 50W, but there is no reason it would have problems firing it if you have a battery with a good charge.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer

I think you may be thinking about the sx-350...the ipv's use the sx-330 chip. The sx-350 is suppose to be upgraded up to 50watts. The sx-330 already has a 100watt upgrade coming along.. only heard about that through the talk of the ipv3.

The sx-330 has a 3-9volt input, so there is a great deal of flexibility in battery applications for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread