• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ipv3li

Status
Not open for further replies.

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015
Hi guys, any of u have any idea how to see if the Ipv3li I'm GOING to get is real or clone??
i don't think there's a clone ipv3li. however, i did double-checked mine when i bought it :)

here's how i checked mine:
1.slide open the battery cover n u will see a hologram sticker inside.
2.take one battery out, press n hold the fire button while u put the batt back in again, u'll see the screen reading YH SX330(n some more letters which i forgotten).

Skip to 16.37

3.i got sm titanium coil fr a frd just to test out its TC mode. i realised u have to wait till the coil is cool b4 setting the resistance. n whenever u took ur atty out, u'll have to set its resistance again. failure to do so will results in the mod unable to fire, giving u a "Dry coil,no liquid" reading. all these r normal, i rmb reading that one of the SX MINI clones flaws is unable to set resistance.

sorry for my bad english. i'm from sg too btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pisces82

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
[QUOTE="macis, post: 16734076, member 6145don't think thelone ipv3li. however, i did double-checked mine when i bought it :)

here's how i checked mine:
1.slide open the battery cover n u will see a hologram sticker inside.
2.take one battery out, press n hold the fire button while u put the batt back in again, u'll see the screen reading YH SX330(n some more letters which i forgotten).

Skip to 16.37

3.i got sm titanium coil fr a frd just to test out its TC mode. i realised u have to wait till the coil is cool b4 setting the resistance. n whenever u took ur atty out, u'll have to set its resistance again. failure to do so will results in the mod unable to fire, giving u a "Dry coil,no liquid" reading. all these r normal, i rmb reading that one of the SX MINI clones flaws is unable to set resistance.

sorry for my bad english. i'm from sg too btw.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Already received mine and yes its genuine.

Reactions: macis

SOMN

Unresolved Status
Nov 21, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Cleaning up / collateral damage.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread