IQOS won't give me my refund money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihavebillstopay

Jul 27, 2018
Can anyone help me? I ordered a product from iqos but I cancelled the next day and requested a refund. It's been 2 months now but I still haven't received my money. I called them multiple times and all they do is pass me around and give me excuses. What can I do? I really need that money. Is there an iqos customer service rep in thisforums?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you called and cancelled the order and/or have proof of that somehow, well, it doesn't matter whether they sent the product or not. If you have proof of cancellation, your credit card company should be able to help. You are under no obligation to return it if they are not being responsive to you.

With that said, if there is no proof they sent the product and you did indeed cancel it and were never refunded, well I think your bank or whatever would be even more likely to help you out.

You can certainly, if you received it, write "return to sender" on it and then put the IQOS in the mail to return to them and what happens after it leaves your mailbox is not really your problem. Etvc.

Best of luck.

Anna

• Informative
Reactions: Cynophobe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread