• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Irish Hills Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Do you have room for a couple more people? Won't know till the last minute practically if we can make it but will try.

Hells yeah smitti! Do you know how to get out here? There's a link to a map on page 5, post #50 in this thread.
Are you Dr. Fred's friend? If you are, I was at his shop when you called yesterday. If you're not, you have no idea what I'm talking about. :)

Swissy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Michigan
He's gone curiously silent. Don't know if I could find him in the big city of Onsted. Must be hundreds of people there.

:p Sorry. But yeah, I have someone coming over today to buy a vehicle, not really sure what time, but either way I'm pretty swamped atm trying to prepare legal documents for a lawsuit :( appreciate the offer.

smitti1

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2010
USA
Hells yeah smitti! Do you know how to get out here? There's a link to a map on page 5, post #50 in this thread.
Are you Dr. Fred's friend? If you are, I was at his shop when you called yesterday. If you're not, you have no idea what I'm talking about. :)

Yeah, I know where it's at. Thanks. Nope, have no idea what you're talking about. lol! Hopefully will see ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread