Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
We’re waiting to find out if flavors will be banned on a federal level. There will then be the obligatory lawsuits. The biggest issue will come in May 2020 when applications to remain on the market must be filed by manufacturers. No one know what or even if anything will be approved (other than products from BT). No one knows how it will be enforced.

Bottom line, yes vaping is under attack by the federal government. We’ve known this was coming for years. The only new curve ball has been the flavor and underage use issue.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
We’re waiting to find out if flavors will be banned on a federal level. There will then be the obligatory lawsuits. The biggest issue will come in May 2020 when applications to remain on the market must be filed by manufacturers. No one know what or even if anything will be approved (other than products from BT). No one knows how it will be enforced.

Bottom line, yes vaping is under attack by the federal government. We’ve known this was coming for years. The only new curve ball has been the flavor and underage use issue.
Agreed. Dealing with the FDA will require long drawn out lawsuits.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I ain't holding my breath I am vaping. Almost chain vaping in fact.

I also am wearing my Holy Colander and I have several spare Colanders as it is indeed true that the Great Spaghetti Monster in the sky is descending toward us, stating "Vaping is bad, we want more taxes, and less flavors and most of all, big tobacco has taken care of me end my noodly appendages for so long, I must now give all my love to Big Tobacco because they actually ARE big and powerful enough to buy smart bombs and tanks. Also, I am sleeping with some of their representatives and I don't want them telling my spouse. My appendages are wet, and sticky but they are also powerful and they will SNATCH the vape flavorings from the EARTH."

Expect to hear a lot more about the Great Spaghetti monster since we're not to talk politics. Now is the time to try and cut off some of his noodley appendages, but we are NOWHERE near as powerful as HE.

Anna

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Had a big gun post all ready but wound up in Le Bed. Glad I did not post it, dude.

I wonder how bears react to mace???

Anna

never tried it personally, they do make a spray for bears, never know about the affect until your in the thick of it..

normally they don't bother people (just the darn trash which we can only take out an hour before it gets picked up, any more time and Smokey the bandit shows up.. lol) I've walked within two or three feet of them and for the most part while tense it's uneventful...

It's just always the what-ifs that you prefer to be ready for.. lol..

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Keep the politics out of the conversation

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca