Is Alien Visions Closing Or Something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Well, I'm on my last bottle now, AVE where you at?

Eh, some of these companies claiming admirable intentions of saving lives while making a buck showed their true colors in the end as they closed shop.

Some rather take a recipe to their grave then share it with all their loyal customers who paid their light bills for so many years, charging us $20 for 2 tablespoons of eliquid.

Reactions: BNEAT

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Diy is a good way to produce juice in your home. You save money and get to tailor the mix to your own liking. There are ecig juice mix forums all over the internet.

After mixing up every juice recipe I thought that I would like, I ended up vaping mostly unflavored juice. You can always add a few drops of flavor in an unflavored mix. It's a great (and cheap) way to find your favorite mix. Mix recipes can be found all over the internet juice mix forums.

I keep a bottle of PG and a bottle of VG around all the time to mix up unflavored and flavored juice. The most economical method is to mix tiny samples of mixes using the drop count method. Mix up a recipe that fills a tank and try it. If you don't like it there's no big loss if you dump it and try again.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Sad Boba Bump :(

2300708B-E462-4939-9CF7-D058C65E5A59.jpeg

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 24, 2013
    Hollywood (Beach), FL
    Eh, some of these companies claiming admirable intentions of saving lives while making a buck showed their true colors in the end as they closed shop.

Some rather take a recipe to their grave then share it with all their loyal customers who paid their light bills for so many years, charging us $20 for 2 tablespoons of eliquid.
    You do have a point there Skeeb. They could'a done us a real solid…if only to let us help others quit. Just sayin'.

Good luck all. :)

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    You do have a point there Skeeb. They could'a done us a real solid…if only to let us help others quit. Just sayin'.

Good luck all. :)
    We think of it as malevolence but really it's ineptitude. They could have sold what was left to their company to a competitor who could then sell the products and continue to make money from them. To simply disappear does them no good at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread