The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Is anyone really good with photshop?

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Mods' started by Moobyghost, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Moobyghost

Moobyghost Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2009
    New Church, Virginia
    So I am a huge fan of Kevin Smith Movies. In those movies he has a fake cig. brand called nails. This is what the carton looks like if you wanted to print one out for a normal pack.

[​IMG]

I would like to have one that can fit the 510 pcc. Those dimensions are different than a normal pack of smokes though.

I also thought about doing a black and blue version to fit the PV style i will have.

Anyway, can anyone help resize/redo this pack for me?

2. Liscab

Liscab Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2009
    Miami fl.
    I need the dimension, but I don't know exactly what you need,photoshop is my daily job.

3. Moobyghost

Jul 6, 2009
    New Church, Virginia
    I just want the above resized (without loss of quality) to fit the 510 PCC that everyone is selling.

4. Liscab

Mar 15, 2009
    Miami fl.
    I don'thave a pcc but if you send me the sizes I would do it.

5. Moobyghost

Jul 6, 2009
    New Church, Virginia
    ok, i will try to find them. Thanks.

6. Moobyghost

Jul 6, 2009
    New Church, Virginia
    1 3/4" wide
    4 1/4" tall
    3/4" deep

7. Liscab

Mar 15, 2009
    Miami fl.
    top and botton seems to be sizable without lose but the front, back and sides have to be edited, like a new lable the same image but a little transformed, I almost got it in 20 minutes I wil posted it, your file resolution is not too good to be printed but it could work.

8. Moobyghost

Jul 6, 2009
    New Church, Virginia
    hmmmn. how would we go about making one from scratch then?

9. Liscab

Mar 15, 2009
    Miami fl.
  10. Moobyghost

Jul 6, 2009
    New Church, Virginia
    That looks great! Would you be willing to work with me on a different version of that. I have these ideas in my head on how to redesign it a bit to be more Vape inspired. lol, if no, I am just glad you took the time to do this for me. You can email me the pic if you want. japanfreak@hotmail.com

11. framitz

framitz Moved On

May 24, 2009
    RSM, CA
    This could be created from scratch with a vector drawing program, then it could be blown up as big as you want and not lose any detail at all.

12. Liscab

Mar 15, 2009
    Miami fl.
    i am emailing that right now, i also have some ideas to make it better,if you have a bigger file email it to me and lets try it, don,t be shy to be in touch

13. Liscab

Mar 15, 2009
    Miami fl.
    you are right, I don,t do drawing, but photoshop has a lot of options to do that

14. framitz

framitz Moved On

May 24, 2009
    RSM, CA
    I used to do free lance graphics work, mostly for advertising, coupons, door hangers, newspaper, silk screen masters and whatnot.

I played with it a bit, but I'm out of practice with my 'tools' (Corel Draw 8). I still use Photoshop 7, but since I don't use them professionally any more I haven't invested in upgrading either application.

I have no doubt that CS is a huge improvement of previous versions.

15. Liscab

Mar 15, 2009
    Miami fl.
    i have the full cs4 suite but i only do photoshop, I just do photo work, graphy and design is not for me, so what can be easily done with ilustator or indesigne I have to try it in PS more work but it works

16. Liscab

Mar 15, 2009
    Miami fl.
    hey mooby i m missing you I have a new one much better than the one i mail you but is not the final one yet, you are going to end up with a perfect one check the mail againg for the second one.

17. Liscab

Mar 15, 2009
    Miami fl.
  18. Moobyghost

Jul 6, 2009
    New Church, Virginia
    Can we reverse the blue and the black? If it is ok, I mean.

19. Liscab

Mar 15, 2009
    Miami fl.
    for sure, photoshop is the one, and like that is going to look perfect,as soon as I make time I ll send it to you.You really know what you want.

20. Moobyghost

Jul 6, 2009
    New Church, Virginia
    I have it in my head, I just feel, I mean I hope I don't seem bossy or anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.