Is eastmall juice PG or VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Indiana
Ok this is so totally bumming me out. :unsure: Yesterday morning I decided it was time to search the forum and see if anyone else was having a problem similar to mine and I did find similar problems in the health and safety forum.

I started vaping 24 days ago and have been LOVING IT! Haven't had a cigarette until last night! I had put off looking at the forum for this as I surely didn't want to find any reason I had to go back to cigarettes. But as things got worse I decided I had to search the forum. After reading others posts about different reactions, rashes and such, that I had better do a test to see if my problem was being caused by my new ecig. Into my 2nd week (with the new love of my life, lol) I started noticing a stinging to my skin in areas. First my lips, then my neck and jaw, then on my chest, stomach, arms and legs. Pretty much all over. It feels kinda like a sunburn. You know that prickly, sore skin feeling where you don't want your cloths touching it at all! Was also making me feel flush all over and was getting the chills. Skin felt tight and burning in areas and was getting a blotchy red. Yesterday I decided to take some benadryl and lay off the ecig to see if that helps, and it did.

By morning it felt considerably better, except for the fact that I'm now so bummed to be smoking analogs. :( I'm hating the real smokes now and want my ecig back! I will wait a few days before trying it again to confirm the culprit.

I have to find a fix for this!! I'm not sure if my juice is pg or vg ?? It's pretty thick and has lot's of smoke? Then again I have nothing to compare it to so I don't know for sure which is thicker or thinner! I bought it from Eastmall so I did email them to ask about it and what it was made from, haven't heard back yet. If anyone already knows for sure what eastmall juice is made from please let me know so I can try the opposite. Has anyone else had any problems with eastmall juice before? Total bummer that last week I ordered several more ecigs and juice from them. :(

I also wondered if it had something to do with nicotine levels?? Right now I am smoking the 18mg which I wouldn't think of as much since I was smoking 2 1/2 packs a day of home rolled smokes.
Man this is so depressing...... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread