Is GV phasing out the Vision Extreme line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
I used to go to the website ans see tons of listings for Vision Extream's, in multiple ohm ratings for each size nano, mini and giant GV carries. Today i see there are only a few listed as if they are not going to sell the others anymore and are perhaps trying to get rid of the stock. Is this the case or will GV have more?

I'm looking for VE's in Mini with 2.8- 3.0 ohms. Best CE2 type carto I have found but i don't order a lot due to price. I wanted to get some for Christmas. I know other companies have them under other names but GV's brand worked best.

Dac311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
Thanks.

Will the Mini's be rated at 2.8-3.0 or just straight 2.8 ohms? I normally use 3.0-3.2 ohms but you guys don't go that high. I am using 2.8-3.0 fluxomiserzs now and they seem to be working well. I'm afraid a straight 2.8 will be way too low for me.

Oh and when are you going to get more in?

Ohms are usually a range. One extra half twist, or a slight imperfection in the wire can cause the ohm rating to change. It's nearly impossible to sell a massed produce product in a specific resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread