Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I'm pretty new to dripping, and I've only got a phoenix to drip with so I really don't know much, but what are you using to drip? If it's something with a lot of wick like an rda(octopus) I'd think thinner would be better for wicking. If you're looking for huge vapor clouds though, vg is probably better. I always just apply my juice directly to the coil and haven't noticed a difference with my different blends.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Come on drippers help me out :)

I only drip and have been at it for over 3 1/2 years....I use 100% VG....I dont know if its better for dripping but it works great....
The best dripping attys-but of course the HH357.....no others come close to their vapor production, plus great flavor...

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Maybe we should start with, what "sucks" about it? Not getting good flavor? Vapor? Leaking?

I feel like joye has real hard draw and the ikenvape is a little better but still kind tight even after I debridged it.Plus now can only drip 2 drops tops or it wont hit :glare:.Also yeah vapor production seems like it should be better.I want a atty that hits the same as a fresh filled carto if that makes sense.Just want a nice draw where I dont need to hit it super hard.I know if I get more VG I will get more vapor.I guess Im wondering if I increase the VG will it make draw tighter or just produce more vapor?
I know everyone says 357 is the best but alot to spend on atty that might not be any better .It seems the best choices are the 357,smartvapes atty and vapage hybrids.Has anyone tried the Digitalciggz xxl atty? I like that it has the long barrel :) Im lost in a sea of attys LOL

1LastShot

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2012
Right behind you
- I just got some Cisco spec 306 atties and the think I LOVE is the draw. I like it light and airy personally. Great vapor production too. That being said, there is a leakage issue that I have asked for input on elsewhere, I know it can be easily fixed with a drip shield but I am trying to avoid the expense. It doesn't leak so bad that it makes me want to switch back to the 510 though- I really like it a lot. Right now avid vaper has a deal with 2 of these and a drip tip for $20.

I drip at about 20/80 (I DIY and start with 100% VG but after flavoring it lands about that ratio). I like this ratio bc it sticks in my atomizer better- plus with dripping I taste more than I did before in juices, including the PG, which I don't care for, which is another reason I go high VG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread