The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Is it just me, or is Everyone here APV happy?!?!?

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by Over_Stimulation, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Over_Stimulation

Over_Stimulation Moved On

Mar 10, 2013
    Really?!?!? am I gonna be you in 2 years...can't any of u just be happy with ur spinners and twists?

2. vernhall

vernhall Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2013
    United States
    Spinner and twists? I'm content with just a straight up eGo... ;)

3. Chimney34

Chimney34 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I think you will find that many members are happy with their spinners & twists & don't wish to move on to anything else. I say if it works for you then stick with it!!

4. noi_max

noi_max Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2012
    Portland OR
    I'd be happy if I could locate the ones in the color and mAh I want.

The only APV I have is the VAMO. It got such rave reviews over the holidays I decided to get one. Still prefer the slim form factor of the stick batteries though.

I'll probably still wind up with a Provari at some point, just because I like how sturdy the build is. Stick batteries, once they're dead they are trash :(

5. Over_Stimulation

Mar 10, 2013
    nice :thumbs:

but ur fairly new, bout 3 months vaping?

6. madstabber

madstabber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

You just gotta have your spinners and your twists. Can't you just be happy without variable voltage.

7. Orobas

Orobas Equine Disrespect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2012
    Jarhead City
    I'm perfectly happy with ego style batteries. However, they DO have a shelf life. they aren't going to last forever.

Since the FDA is poised to try and ruin our fun next month, I decided it would be prudent to lay hands upon some mechanical and rebuildable products so that I can keep vaping if everything goes to hell. If i can still buy ego style batteries after that, I probably will, if only for going out and about.

8. Over_Stimulation

Mar 10, 2013
    I reckon that's a valid point, but I'm hoping I can get a year or so outta mine, taking good care of them obviously

9. Ojdo73

Ojdo73 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Personally I've never tried an Ego (of any kind). I used my Cig-alikes for as long as they lasted (wich wasn't verry long) and then I found my "601c" e-pipe.

10. Over_Stimulation

Mar 10, 2013
    dunno how to spell "too shay", but uhhhh tu che my friend, tu che

11. POSEIDON

POSEIDON Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2012
    Memphis
    For me it was a choice of performance over size. I have found my perfection in an iHybrid, some are happy with egos others an e-pipe, and still others need to hoard. This thing we call vaping is about choices. It all comes down to what makes you happy.

12. Over_Stimulation

Mar 10, 2013
    now y'all got me worried about my batts shelf life!!! brb

13. Chimney34

Chimney34 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't know if you were referring to me or not but I am fairly new. At least I consider myself to be. But I tend to move kinda fast. I did start off with egos & twists but I wanted something more reliable. After I got my Provari I've stopped looking for more devices. I even sold off a vv/vw device because I want using it anymore. I also haven't really used my ego batts either so I'm in the process of selling them as well. Some members are collectors and vaping turns into a hobby. Some people are still searching for that elusive perfect vape. Lol! In some instances we've only traded one addiction for another.

14. Orobas

Orobas Equine Disrespect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2012
    Jarhead City
    It's touché.

ETA only because you asked, sorta.

15. Rocketpunk

Rocketpunk Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2012
    Dayton, Ohio

It's a natural progression. No need to rush it. Discover it on your own watch, on your own time. Rushing leads to frustration.

16. Over_Stimulation

Mar 10, 2013
    well this is cool, till now just been meeting a lot of advanced hoarders, nice to know there does appear to be others out there content with basic setups

17. BostonVape

BostonVape Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2013
    BeanTown
    Initially when I got my 510 regular starter kit.. i thought i was content and happy..

didn't take very long for me to get the ZMAX, and already picked out the provari i want next

also said I would stay away from dripping/ RBA's as well.. (already bought my dripping kit yesterday and watched videos on RBA's all day just to get prepared)

maybe this is just my addictive personality? either way what I currently have is never good enough, i always need more :)

18. BabyFeet

BabyFeet Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2013
    Hercules, CA
    I like my eGo's when I'm out and about but once I'm home nothing beats my Provari. No fiddling or worrying about re-charging batteries. (At least for a long time.)

However, what works best for you is the best setup to have.

19. SissySpike

SissySpike Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2012
    San Diego CA
    The answer is no I am not happy with a spinner or a twist! Why would you limit your self?

20. indianajames

indianajames Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2013
    Mission, KS
    I second this. As cliché as it may be, whatever keeps you off analogs is the best vape.

I still like the eGos and use them a lot, but for me, as well as a lot of people here, it's as much a hobby as a habit. The APVs just happen to be our idea of a good time. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.