Is it just me, or is Everyone here APV happy?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noi_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
Portland OR
I'd be happy if I could locate the ones in the color and mAh I want.

The only APV I have is the VAMO. It got such rave reviews over the holidays I decided to get one. Still prefer the slim form factor of the stick batteries though.

I'll probably still wind up with a Provari at some point, just because I like how sturdy the build is. Stick batteries, once they're dead they are trash :(

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
I'm perfectly happy with ego style batteries. However, they DO have a shelf life. they aren't going to last forever.

Since the FDA is poised to try and ruin our fun next month, I decided it would be prudent to lay hands upon some mechanical and rebuildable products so that I can keep vaping if everything goes to hell. If i can still buy ego style batteries after that, I probably will, if only for going out and about.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
nice :thumbs:

but ur fairly new, bout 3 months vaping?

I don't know if you were referring to me or not but I am fairly new. At least I consider myself to be. But I tend to move kinda fast. I did start off with egos & twists but I wanted something more reliable. After I got my Provari I've stopped looking for more devices. I even sold off a vv/vw device because I want using it anymore. I also haven't really used my ego batts either so I'm in the process of selling them as well. Some members are collectors and vaping turns into a hobby. Some people are still searching for that elusive perfect vape. Lol! In some instances we've only traded one addiction for another.

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown
Initially when I got my 510 regular starter kit.. i thought i was content and happy..

didn't take very long for me to get the ZMAX, and already picked out the provari i want next

also said I would stay away from dripping/ RBA's as well.. (already bought my dripping kit yesterday and watched videos on RBA's all day just to get prepared)

maybe this is just my addictive personality? either way what I currently have is never good enough, i always need more :)

indianajames

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Mission, KS
I think you will find that many members are happy with their spinners & twists & don't wish to move on to anything else. I say if it works for you then stick with it!!
I second this. As cliché as it may be, whatever keeps you off analogs is the best vape.

I still like the eGos and use them a lot, but for me, as well as a lot of people here, it's as much a hobby as a habit. The APVs just happen to be our idea of a good time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread