Is it just me or is the Rewards Section missing on the website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
It came up for me on my tablet using Chrome.

Weird, I tried chrome on both PC and Mobile and still not seeing it. I see a Rewards box, but after I sign in, it vanishes. hmmmmmm

nic.jpg

Attachments

• nic.jpg
    nic.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 34

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I went to put an order in and use some reward points but it's gone including the chat window. Tried it on both Explorer and Firefox. Is it gone for good?

There is a caching issue between loyalis (the rewards program) and big Commerce... They don't always play nice. Sometimes a Cclean and a reboot is needed to make the rewards work!

Sent from my Verizon SM-N910v Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk 4 Pro

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
No offense intended, Clark, but I cringe every time I hear someone suggest a reboot to fix a browser problem. All you should need to do is clear your cookies/cache, close completely out of your web browser, and open it again. If you have to restart your system, the web program is doing things with your system outside the browser. That would raise red flags for me and prompt me to start investigating.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
No offense intended, Clark, but I cringe every time I hear someone suggest a reboot to fix a browser problem. All you should need to do is clear your cookies/cache, close completely out of your web browser, and open it again. If you have to restart your system, the web program is doing things with your system outside the browser. That would raise red flags for me and prompt me to start investigating.

Ccleaner usually does the trick - it does a great job of cleaning cache and cookies, and forces you to close and ...... the browser. My 2c.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread