Is it like the real thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesvardur

Jul 30, 2009
Now, I know this question has come here before. But I searched the forum for.. hours and I couldn't find anything. So let me ask you all here, because I really want to try this, and if I get positive responses then I will buy this. And also I was gonna buy from this site: Smart Smoker
Is it any good? Am I making a mistake by buying from here? What is the best ones? And why?

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
Does this site even offer ecigarettes? From what I see these are analogs. Can you post the link to the page that you see electronic cigsarettes or the full website name. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place.

NVM looks like you a re looking at the UK site....lol. Prices look a little high in USD.

Last edited:

Pesvardur

Jul 30, 2009
Does this site even offer ecigarettes? From what I see these are analogs. Can you post the link to the page that you see electronic cigsarettes or the full website name. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place.

NVM looks like you a re looking at the UK site....lol

Yeah sorry, because i'm a new member I couldn't post url's

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
I looked here: SmartSmoker.com <> Where Smart Smokers shop and all I see is analogs. I see no reference to ecigs.

OP, there are many great suppliers on this forum. If you describe your current smoking habits (brand & pack/day) we can help point you in the right direction.

Good Luck!

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
I guess you mean smart smoker Uk................I wouldn't buy the mini kit like that. It looks like they are trying to lock you into a subscription also.....the smaller it is the worse it performs. There are many manual kit cigs that do not exactly replicate smoking but are way better IMO. It is very close though.

Look for something like the 510manual or 901 manual........more information about your smoking habits and what you are looking for would help.

also add your location to your profile so we know what country you are dealing with

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Well, I don't smoke that much. But I figure I just start smoking cancer free as soon as possible :p
But I prefer marlboro or prince or camel
Aaand, there is the possibility to get a marlboro taste, so I figured I get that one.

Just an FYI: No ecig tastes like an analog no matter what flavor they name their cartridges. And BTW, if you give it a try, you will be thankful it doesn't taste like a regular cig.

Pesvardur

Jul 30, 2009
I don't understand what you mean. It is just a tiny button you depress as you take a draw. Not complicated at all.

Can you give some info on how much you smoke and what brand, etc??

I smoke maybe 5 - 7 a day not more than that, and I smoke Camel, Prince or Marlboro.. I don't really care what brand as long as it's not menthol

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England

Pesvardur

Jul 30, 2009
If you're looking for a decent-performing auto battery e-cig that isn't too big, I can personally recommend the Intellicig Evolution. It is a bit longer, but not so much that it feels alien. It is almost exactly the same circumferance as a traditional cigarette.

Well, this one is considerably cheaper than the one that I was considering.

But regarding the taste of these e-cigs. What is it like? Is it like burning tobaco? Or is it just like.. fume?

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
There is no burning with e-cigs, so no is doesn't taste of burning.... it tastes of the flavour without the burning.

If you're like everyone else I've ever known who has tried vaping, there is an initial 'Oooh' because it tastes different to what you've had before, but it is familiar enough as a substitute. Then, within a very short period of time (only 2 days in my case!) when you try a traditional cigarette, all you can taste is the burning, and you long to get back to you e-cig to get that great flavour again!

...think of it as changing brands of cigarette!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread