Is it me or is it my PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my Vapor King starter kit day before yesterday and I have been trying to charge my battery but to no avail. I screw it into the charger and nothing happens, no lights. I push the little button on the charger and it the little read out shows the charger to be full. So I just the my batt on there for 6 hours and nothing, it is as dead as a door nail. Is this a known issue? Kinda sucks because I had to go out and buy a pack of analogs.

Thanks, doormouse. Yeah, none of that stuff is happening. I guess I got a bad case. What a drag, I'm going to be out of town most of next week and for two weeks the week after that. So it looks like it will be three weeks before I can actually tell if I made a good purchase or not. I am almost tempted to buy the BluCig starter kit and return this Vapor King so I might have something by next Friday before I go on the road for two weeks.

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
510 refers to the threading actually. It's the most popular and has more accessories to choose from. It's not the only good option, just the only one I'm experienced with. If you choose a small cigarette-looking 510 now then you would have the option of uprgrading to a larger compatible 510 later that can go 6-8 hours without needing charged, or start with a large battery now and save a step. You can see one here and if you buy anything from there be sure to click the 20% off at the top left first. Also you might want to browse through the suppliers forums before commiting to a buy. I use the Riva from the link I posted. I also recommend looking for the ego-T. The only supplier I know that has it in stock at this moment is Totally Wicked

Noe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2011
Australia
Update for my PCC problem. After screwing the battery you have to hold the button on the charger down until the battery's led blinks, then it will start charging.
Hopefully that fixes your problem!
With the charger I got with my Riva, I just screw the battery in & plug it into USB port to get it to work. Sounds like your charger is more complicated.

I would advise you to get a Riva or an Ego with 1100maH/1000maH batteries if your problem isn't fixed. I love how I don't need to charge mine so frequently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread