Is it me, or....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmav44

Moved On
Jan 23, 2010
MI
They all suck if you're looking for the flavor of a real cigarette. That just ain't gonna happen.

Of all the "tobacco" labeled flavors I've tried, Halo's Freedom is the least offensive to me.

I gave up trying to match the flavor of a real cigarette with an E-Liquid.

Ed.

Very correct IMHO. Tried a few and they were all terrible. Then I got to wondering why I was looking for the analog taste? The more I vaped, the more I did not want the taste of the former.

Lucky for me I read this forum my first week of vaping and grabbed a bottle of Halo Freedom. Never looked back and never smoked menthols until I tried some Halo truepure and menthol ice. Very good and clean stuff.

If your so inclined to get a bottle of Freedom, crack it open and let breath for a while. For some reason it's like a fine wine.....it just keeps gettin better. ;)

gmav44

Moved On
Jan 23, 2010
MI
not yet, that will be my next order....thx for te suggestion :evil:

Freedom is very fresh and clean, as are all of Halo's line. I would not call it a tobacco flavor really. It has a nice cedar type exhale and is very smooth/clean.

I can tell you this for a fact, their juice is easy on the equipment. Atty's, Carto's, etc. I use 510 cartomizers with 510 whistle tip for a great draw. You can easily see inside while filling from the battery end and the material never gets dark and ugly looking. One can easily tell whats going on because the filler stays white.

Some hate the juice, most love it. Let us know what you think if you order some up....and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread