is it my pallet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dysfoundation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2010
Santa Clarita, CA
This confuses me to this day..even after years of vaping...
I can drink wine and taste mostly everything put into it.
I can eat a nicely put dish and sense the spices and combinations used to create it.
But any time I try a new juice it tastes the exact same as every other juice..
I steep, I'll eat celery, even drink alot of water..no luck..any one else with this weird juice curse?
*yes I do try different nice mg and voltages even vaping styles*

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
You said you have been vaping for years...has this been the case the whole time, something that happens ocassionally, or is this your first bout with it? I mainly diy and keep a batch of unflavored juice, I vape this regularly and especially when I start noticing I'm not tasting my juice flavors anymore. A day or two vaping unflavored seems to clear my pallet and I'm able to taste my flavors again.

dysfoundation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2010
Santa Clarita, CA
You said you have been vaping for years...has this been the case the whole time, something that happens ocassionally, or is this your first bout with it? I mainly diy and keep a batch of unflavored juice, I vape this regularly and especially when I start noticing I'm not tasting my juice flavors anymore. A day or two vaping unflavored seems to clear my pallet and I'm able to taste my flavors again.

Yea its with most flavors i try. Idk what it is... I've tried the unflavored route and its weird haha that's why I'll eat smell celery or drink water and hold off on vaping for a hour or so. Idk if its bad juices or me but like I said before I can depict flavorsin food and drinks well but when it comes to juices its as if I was trying a big red wine for the first time...I tried the DIY scene for a few months wasn't my cup of tea ...I think its just a curse haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread