Is it normal to spend $140 on juice in one day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
it's really relative to the duration in which this purchase lasts you. if you vaped that much in one day, or even a week, I'd say yes

if that lasted you like 2 months, no biggie

lol it should last me 2 months, given I like most of the flavors (I know 3 for sure, but the others sound like my flavor profile xD)

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
also depends if you buy new gear later

I know I always vape more if I buy some new equipment

I think I've got most of my standard vape gear (there's always room for more) but I don't plan on buying any new mods anytime soon. Tanks on the other hand..... Mini Subtank and Delta II are really the only ones on my radar.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
also depends if you buy new gear later

I know I always vape more if I buy some new equipment

I'm the same way! When I get something new I get kind of OCD and go through lots of juice testing it out and hopefully enjoying it! Even when I change a coil I end up vaping a lot just to make sure it's "working right " lol.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Not really, when you find the juices you like it just makes more sense to place a large order instead of several small ones. I am getting close to running out of some of my favorites and I am sure it will be in the $120-$150 range to restock. But then that will last me about 2 months or so, still less than 2 weeks of smokes.

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
Ya I probably haven't tried as much different juice as a lot of people on here. I really only recently (month or so ago) got into the premium juices. Mainly started that with a zample box (wasn't that great by the way) but I found 2 flavors I really liked, so those are on my re-buy list. Found GiantVapes wich has tons of the different juice makers on there so I placed an order a while back and they ship so dang fast. Hopefully I like all of them xD

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Nah. If I had the money, I'd probably be dropping that much on juices.

I'm setting a monthly budget of $50 a month for juices/supplies from now (after dropping about $250 in the past 2 weeks). Might seem a little on the low side, but I only vape about 1 2.4ml tank a day, so really, I shouldn't need a lot of juice.

Key word: SHOULDN'T. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread